The Nexus One just came out today...yet..what's so great about it? I mean seriously? What's so different between the Hero and this Nexus One? What's so great about it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 09:52 PM
    Its a phone. One that people want, other than that, its a phone.
    01-06-10 10:45 PM
    That's the same question you have to ask with every new piece of technology that comes out. Why do you have a Blackberry? Why do others have iPhones? Why don't we all just have one brand? Because we are able to enjoy capitalism. If people want the Nexus One, then let them go out and buy it. Let's just enjoy our BB's.
    01-06-10 10:54 PM
    Oh I will enjoy mine! Lol. But I mean, commercials were all like its the greatest thing ever..I just wanted to know what was so good about it.

01-06-10 11:09 PM
    The hardware, it's running android 2.1, the processor is stupid fast and it has flash 10.1.... i'd run out and buy one if i had the $$$ and donate my bold to my wife.

01-07-10 01:02 PM
    Also they call it the superphone not smartphone haha
    01-07-10 01:14 PM
    Got mine yesterday.

Nothing that amazing to be honest.

Compared to my DROID, the differences aren't very noticeable to be honest.

We're talking 4.6 to 5.0 or maybe even 5.0.33 to 5.0.76

lol
    01-07-10 01:21 PM
    Got mine yesterday.

lol
    Be nice to see a Prada review. Someone that will dive into it as a user and not a gushing fan or hater. A peoples review.

Prada... prada...prada.... oh and when you are done, send it to me.
    01-07-10 01:31 PM
    I'm so lazy though...

And given the climate of users on this site, I really don't feel like wasting my time to write a full review only to be met with flames- and complaints...
    01-07-10 01:39 PM
    Shutup and don't talk again....

Naw i know what you mean, and hince the reason i don't post my feelings on software anymore... i've been barking blueapple.mobi > m.youtube.com for months and no one listens.... i'm done wasting my time with that pooey as well.

01-07-10 02:02 PM
    Shutup and don't talk again....

Naw i know what you mean, and hince the reason i don't post my feelings on software anymore... i've been barking blueapple.mobi > m.youtube.com for months and no one listens.... i'm done wasting my time with that pooey as well.

I listened good sir!

Anyway I could care less about the Nexus, I've got a Tour and it's more than sufficient for what I need it for.
    01-07-10 02:24 PM
    The processor is (seems to be) almost twice as fast as the G1. I can't say anything about the Droid (never got to play with it). It's thinner and lighter than any other Android device. The UI is a little different and there are a few upgrades to the OS. Still...no physical keyboard and the Android on-screen keyboard is less to be desired.
    01-08-10 07:34 AM
    I'm so lazy though...

And given the climate of users on this site, I really don't feel like wasting my time to write a full review only to be met with flames- and complaints...
    I also wouldn't mind a non flame-base/non suck-up-based review for the phone, I haven't read much into it and would like to know what it's like!
    01-08-10 05:17 PM
    Got mine yesterday.

lol
    Except for the fact the Droid is fugly and the Nexus One is sexy.

Oh and the 1Ghz processor with full OpenGL 2.0 support. And a few extra things the Moto Droid doesn't have or do as good.
    Last edited by mrspock2002; 01-08-10 at 10:03 PM.
    01-08-10 09:59 PM
    I'm so lazy though...

Do it anyway. F the flamers, because you are not giving your opinion for them, but rather for the folks that want to hear what you have to say about your personal experience. Easy enough to ignore pinheads and people looking for a flame war. Well for me anyway.

Or you could send me the phone for a week and let me do it. I'd even send it back at the end of the week (well if it wasn't stolen or lost or something horrid like that).
    Last edited by BlkBear; 01-08-10 at 11:45 PM.
    01-08-10 11:43 PM
    I'll almost try anything once, but I'm going to wait for the next model which will have any complaints removed.
    01-09-10 03:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD