dude, by the look of things, you should turn your large fanbase into money-making opportunities or something. Maybe come up with your range of CBK undergarments (you can get some ideas from CK ones) or come up with your own site and be a male agony aunt?
    Hmm, now that is great idea. I must make this happen very soon I will put Lex and SG in charge of the whole thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 06:12 AM
    Yeah and I'll take 80% of profit, thank you very much!!

04-02-09 06:17 AM
    Yeah and I'll take 80% of profit, thank you very much!!

Of course you would SG. You rascal. For shame sir. For shame.

04-02-09 06:20 AM
    Congrats CBK

I think I might make it to there sometime in the year 2010

04-02-09 06:40 AM
    Of course you would SG. You rascal. For shame sir. For shame.

Seeing as how it would be hard to push the product, I gotta take my cut first before the ship sinks!!!!

04-02-09 06:48 AM
    Congrats CBK.

Haven't had much interraction with you, but I lurk a lot and find a lot of your info helpful, so thanks!

I was thinking about just how much I would have to be on this site to reach 5K, so I got bored and did the math... at my current post rate, its going to take me 9.75 YEARS.
    04-02-09 10:26 AM
    Congrats CBK.

Haven't had much interraction with you, but I lurk a lot and find a lot of your info helpful, so thanks!

I was thinking about just how much I would have to be on this site to reach 5K, so I got bored and did the math... at my current post rate, its going to take me 9.75 YEARS.
    Just think then, as a lurker you've probably read 5K post- so consider yourself there!!
    04-02-09 10:32 AM
    Just think then, as a lurker you've probably read 5K post- so consider yourself there!!
    LOL. Good point. I started visiting the site about a year ago, but never signed up cause I didn't own a 'Berry, so I bet I have seen that many. Ahh well.
    04-02-09 10:38 AM
    , but never signed up cause I didn't own a 'Berry.
    Admit it. So you own one of those korean/taiwanese soul-less devices don't you? Huh? Huh?

04-02-09 07:18 PM
    Admit it. So you own one of those korean/taiwanese soul-less devices don't you? Huh? Huh?

lol... OWNED. I got smart. Not as smart as most on these forums, but it was an improvement!
    04-02-09 07:20 PM
    Hmm, now that is great idea. I must make this happen very soon I will put Lex and SG in charge of the whole thing.

Well SG and Lex can strike out on their own I guess and come up with whatever products that their "screwed-up mind" (lol..jk) can think of?

Last edited by squish101; 04-02-09 at 07:25 PM.
    04-02-09 07:22 PM
    Seeing as how it would be hard to push the product, I gotta take my cut first before the ship sinks!!!!

Burn! I am so going to hurt you SG.
    04-02-09 07:24 PM
    Well SG and Lex can strike out on their own I guess and come up with whatever products that their "screwed-up mind" (lol..jk) can think of I guess?

Hahaha. Yes indeed.
    04-02-09 07:25 PM
    Congrats CBK

I think I might make it to there sometime in the year 2010

Well, when that happens, I will make you a kick *** thread. Thanks.

Congrats CBK.

9.75 years. Really? Hmm, well that is not so bad I suppose. Thank you for the congrats.
    04-02-09 07:28 PM
    lol... OWNED. I got smart. Not as smart as most on these forums, but it was an improvement!
    You're so full of bull cuz I know you're still pretty much berry-less but I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt .

04-02-09 07:33 PM
    9.75 years. Really? Hmm, well that is not so bad I suppose. Thank you for the congrats.
    Yes, that long. Unfortunately don't get to visit as much as I'd like with work, so I'm only about a 1.5 post per day. It'll go up as soon as I win that lottery... And you're very welcome

You're so full of bull cuz I know you're still pretty much berry-less but I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt .

Thanks! And I'll work on being 'Berry-full just for you!
    04-02-09 07:55 PM
    Great job, and I put a thanks on the thread my wife put up for my G. I tried to post the other day and was having server problems.

Gratz on the honor, looking forward to more. BZ!

04-02-09 08:03 PM
    Great job, and I put a thanks on the thread my wife put up for my G. I tried to post the other day and was having server problems.

Gratz on the honor, looking forward to more. BZ!

No worries BK. Thanks. And, you are welcome. G of G next eh?
    04-02-09 08:31 PM
    Yes, that long. Unfortunately don't get to visit as much as I'd like with work, so I'm only about a 1.5 post per day. It'll go up as soon as I win that lottery... And you're very welcome

Hey, not anything wrong with that. I am glad you have come from behind the scenes. Lurking is fun, but it is go to post when you can.
    04-02-09 08:36 PM
    Burn! I am so going to hurt you SG.
    I'll be waiting!!

04-02-09 09:01 PM
    Congrats CBK! You've helped me many a time both directly and indirectly. Thank you for helping me during those crazy Newbie days... ahh, to have that behind me is fantastic... now to catch up with you on posts... my next obsession! I should figure out how to use DM first though huh? That thing still baffles me!
    04-03-09 02:26 AM
    No worries BK. Thanks. And, you are welcome. G of G next eh?
    (Chuckle) 1 post at a time. Trying to make the most of each one. And some just to make a laugh or more!

04-03-09 12:44 PM
    LOL... at BK... wondering if he pulled a muscle patting himself on the back...LOLzzzzzz!!
    04-03-09 12:45 PM
    Thanks Duvi. Lex and SG are giving me hard time for thanking everyone, but I do not care. At any rate, Duvi, I am glad you are around you iPhone lover you.

lol... I'm a phone lover.
    04-03-09 04:00 PM
    LOL... at BK... wondering if he pulled a muscle patting himself on the back...LOLzzzzzz!!
    No patting involved. We have a rather wry sense of humor, besides, with my bad shoulder, I can't pat. Lol.

04-03-09 05:12 PM
212 ... 6789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD