You guys have any good New Years Resolutions that youd like to accomplish this year?

Id have to say that id really like to start living up to my full potential next year. Not just as far as my level of success but also just with the way I live my life. I hold back way too much and id really like to just start letting loose and being 110% me. If that makes any sense...
    12-23-08 02:07 PM
    Is there anything that can be listed that you can not start today?

New Years resolution: Give up New Years resolution and apply them today! Try it, it may just work
    12-23-08 02:28 PM
    Already started. Lost 10lbs so far over the holidays and down to 241.
    12-23-08 02:33 PM
    Is there anything that can be listed that you can not start today?

New Years resolution: Give up New Years resolution and apply them today! Try it, it may just work
    Great point you made bro, but some people just like to use the New Year as a starting point, sort of like a deployment date. You want one last hoorah sometimes. Not that I cant start mine today, I just mean overall I would like 2009 to be a year where I can truly say "this is what ive done"
    Last edited by KingofHeart4711; 12-23-08 at 02:40 PM.
    12-23-08 02:37 PM
    Already started. Lost 10lbs so far over the holidays and down to 241.
    Congrats! to loose that over the most fattening part of the year is very impressive my friend indeed!
    12-23-08 02:39 PM
    Congrats! to loose that over the most fattening part of the year is very impressive my friend indeed!
    Thanks. Lol. I have too many relatives with health issues to ignore it. I guess my resolution would be to continue to help others- especially due to presonal belief in Karma
    12-23-08 03:00 PM
    Great thread and replies! I'm going to be on the "live to my full potential" wagon, and after 18 years finally stop smoking cigarettes.
    12-23-08 03:16 PM
    I am going to stop trying to be what I think people want me to be and just be myself and do the things that make/made me happy in the past.
    12-23-08 03:27 PM
    I am going to stop trying to be what I think people want me to be and just be myself and do the things that make/made me happy in the past.
    Great idea! I've been constantly working on the same.

As for me...find a new job is priority one. I'm laid off effective the 31st. Aside from that...pay off all my debt.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-08 03:39 PM
    I find its best to not have one that way I don't feel bad for not accomplishing anything lol ok ok my resolution is to stop making resolutions :P

12-23-08 09:37 PM
    I find its best to not have one that way I don't feel bad for not accomplishing anything lol ok ok my resolution is to stop making resolutions :P

Lol. Yeah, that another one on my list

12-23-08 09:39 PM
    To find a job. Been laid off since august and things are getting pretty tough.

12-23-08 09:52 PM
    Same resolution I have had forever: To be, even if marginally, a
    better person tomorrow than I was today.
    12-24-08 12:51 AM
    When I make resolutions I never stick with it so this year my resloutions will be attainable:
    find a job and go sky diving
    12-24-08 01:30 AM
    Same resolution I have had forever: To be, even if marginally, a
    better person tomorrow than I was today.
    I think we all can use that one

When I make resolutions I never stick with it so this year my resloutions will be attainable:
    find a job and go sky diving
    Sky Diving! Now thats a good one. May have to put that on my list too
    12-24-08 08:11 AM
    i finally found the perfect diet for me. i started 2 months ago, but than i stopped because of thanksgiving and xmas. but january 1st 2009 i will be on my diet for the whole year and hopefully lose 100 pounds.
    12-24-08 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD