So I am looking for a new pet... I would like a dog, Cats make me die! lol, Must be small to med size... good with my 3 year old, but still lots of fun. I love the mini huskey's they are so cute... but i am looking fo rmore ideas.

Any sugestions...

and anyone near me in Nashville TN that has a pet for sale or needs to get rid of one... message me....!

Thanks
    08-04-08 01:55 PM
    I have a mini schnauzer - 2 actually, very smart. The breed is robust, they like "family" and are so darn cute and they're in the top 10 breeds. I had one for 14 years that passed away and I checked around and adopted 2 purebreds from the shelter.
    08-04-08 02:20 PM
    awww .... I googled some pics they are so cute we will have to look and see if the shelter has 1. Thanks !
    08-04-08 02:25 PM
    Hi Ducks...
    I have a pug (16months old) and had a boston terrier (14yrs)
    BOTH are fabulous pets! Pug is a little high maintance but worth it.
    08-04-08 03:21 PM
    I have a pitbull mix lol 7months. half red nose. very playfull and joyfull. lots of enegry she has. also she can eat love the dig

who can say no to her lol
    Last edited by BB_Curve00; 08-04-08 at 05:02 PM.
    08-04-08 04:59 PM
    we have a king charles cavalier spaniel. his name is oliver.
    the sweetest dogs ever. my mom has a daycare..and he's great with the kids.
    he dosn't bark (dont know about other dogs in this breed but ollie dosnt) he's very easy going..loves the car..dosnt shed alot because he has hair not fur.
    he dose have long hair so it needs to be brushed or it will get mats.
    he will play ball untill the cows come home. one thing we tell guests is to never ever pick up a ball and throw it for him..ull be there all night.

Login | Facebook there he is

heres some info on the breed Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Information and Pictures
    08-04-08 08:35 PM
    My neighbor has a Shi-Tzu that is cute, sweet, smart and great with kids. She's so adorable! If I didn't have my Rottie I'd get one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-08 08:41 PM
    I have a pitbull mix lol 7months. half red nose. very playfull and joyfull. lots of enegry she has. also she can eat love the dig

awwwww... she is cute... i think we are going to the local shelter this weekend to look
    08-06-08 05:22 PM
    I grew up with cavalier king Charles spaniels..... They are nice dogs, but I always wanted a big dog, so my fiancee bought me a golden retriever. Fantastic dog, loves to play and learns really fast. I would recommend one to anyone wanting a good family dog!

08-07-08 03:16 PM
    I have a mini schnauzer - 2 actually, very smart. The breed is robust, they like "family" and are so darn cute and they're in the top 10 breeds. I had one for 14 years that passed away and I checked around and adopted 2 purebreds from the shelter.
    I LOVE schnauzers! One of my favorites was one named Jake....coolest dog EVER. But I'd like to get a giant one.
    08-08-08 12:32 PM
    I grew up with cavalier king Charles spaniels..... They are nice dogs, but I always wanted a big dog, so my fiancee bought me a golden retriever. Fantastic dog, loves to play and learns really fast. I would recommend one to anyone wanting a good family dog!

thats so funnie..althoguh i have a cavalier..and would defently stay iwth cavaliers (get one in the future when i move outa teh rents house) i also want a golden retriever. That was the kinda dog i wanted but my mom wanted somethign smaller.

so when i have a house and a yard ill be getting a retriever and a cavalier haha
    08-08-08 10:29 PM
    I am guessing a Great Dane is too big . They are great with Kids, and very calm dogs, but can be playful too. We just got our 2nd one in March. We put our last one to sleep in june. I don't think I could ever get another breed. They are just great dogs.

08-08-08 10:38 PM
    As a Grandpa, I suggest a baby brother or sister :>)

08-08-08 10:44 PM
    As a Grandpa, I suggest a baby brother or sister :>)

AWWWW.... LOL she asked for a baby brother or sister but we jsut arn't sure about that quite yet. lol but she keeps asking....
    08-11-08 10:14 AM
    i would go with a pit...great with kids and they are so loving...i have a german rednose pit and shes always following me around and making sure i am alright...friends brought there 3 and 5 year old over and she was fine with them even never seeing them before. they are very big on kissing and cuddling...i could not have another breed of dog after owning one now
    08-11-08 10:55 AM

cutie!!! Okay here's the deal, I should be terrified by pitties, I was bit by one on thigh when my 1st day when my family moved to California. But i ended up being befriended by a Pitbull named Malcom who was the biggest lump of cute, I learned it's the owner not the dog that make them vicious. Give her a scratch behind the ears for me K?
    08-11-08 12:47 PM
    i have 3 yorkies, all great, but can be a bit of on the wild side sometimes
    08-11-08 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD