Anyone know when the new season of Hells Kitchen USA starts?
    02-14-09 06:05 PM
    Anyone know when the new season of Hells Kitchen USA starts?
    Well we have the new season going on now in the USA. At least the newest one I know of, is in episode 2 or 3 now on Fox. In fact you can watch the shows on the Fox website up to the most current one.

FOX Broadcasting Company: HeII's Kitchen

Comes on on Thursday nights, I record it and watch them when I have time off.
    02-14-09 07:12 PM
    I saw an ad for this I think. Some guy with a grubby English accent saying he didn't make some guy cry, he did that to himself.. lol.
    02-14-09 07:30 PM
    LOL yeah that would be comment about Gordan Ramsey. I really don't understand why people are cowed by him, if I were one of the chefs, I'd just let it roll off my back, and do what I do best, cook. That or tell him to get stuffed and offer to help with the stuffing if he was unable to do it himself. I mean what could be the worst he could do, other than tell me to "GET OUT!" ?
    02-14-09 08:55 PM
    I don't understand when people come on the show and say, "I didn't know it would be this tough." Hello! Did you watch it before you tried out. There's a reason it's called "HeII's Kitchen."
    02-14-09 09:01 PM
    I don't understand when people come on the show and say, "I didn't know it would be this tough." Hello! Did you watch it before you tried out. There's a reason it's called "HeII's Kitchen."
    Very true, and if any of them had worked in an actual busy kitchen, they would know that it's tough. Which shows that many of them are used to just sending out food that's over done, under cooked or just plain bad, and their getting called on it now in front of the viewers, many of whom have sent the food they had cooked back. Now they know why.

I think some feel it's tough because they didn't have to do the prep work, they have to do on the show. It's easy when all you have to do is show up for a shift, cook for a couple of hours, and let the clean up crew do all the rest.
    02-14-09 09:26 PM
    Excellent news, cheers!
    02-15-09 07:17 AM
    I like his Kitchen Nightmares show too. The British version was much better though. None of the fake drama they like to create here by editing clips

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 09:12 AM
    i JUST started watching this show. i caught 2 episodes a few days ago! i love it! i love that they address him as yes, Chief even when he's yelling and being harsh.

Interesting show. i don't know when it's on or what channel though...i just happened to be flipping.

Must search

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 09:13 AM
    Arrrghh I lost my BBM ****'s Kitchen buddy, not resent my service books and BBM asked me about recontacting contacts and, well I answered the prompt wrong and flushed all my contact. And with a mind like swiss cheese I can't remember his pin. So D if you are out there, resend so I'll have you pin.

Didn't delete ya... guess I should back up more often eh?
    02-26-09 10:40 AM
    I love ****'s Kichen. I watched it when it was on FOX.. before my tv went dead after the digital tranfer. :-( if someone knows when and what station it's on.. please let me know.. PIN 31AE1861
    02-26-09 01:52 PM
    I think it"s on tonight
    02-26-09 05:42 PM
    I think it"s on tonight
    That's what she said; except she said 'I know'.

I don't try my hand at cooking often; however I'm going to make my kitchen into H*ll's kitchen tonight.
    02-26-09 05:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD