I may be transplanting to Cali from NY with in the month. I'm looking for places to rent in LA area. anyone can suggest any particular apt complexes for one bedroom. Thanks in advance
    08-11-11 02:49 PM
    Lols well you have to tell us your budgets of course.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-11 10:19 PM
    Make sure you leave a good budget for plastic surgery....
    08-12-11 08:28 AM
    LA is quite large so it'd also be helpful for you to tell us where your target neighborhood out here would be you don't want to be stuck with an apartment that's an hour commute in traffic every day!
    08-12-11 12:41 PM
    LA is quite large so it'd also be helpful for you to tell us where your target neighborhood out here would be you don't want to be stuck with an apartment that's an hour commute in traffic every day!
    Holy Guacamole batman, that one hour commute could just be to get from your apartment to the freeway, then the "real" commute begins. LA is HUGE. Everyone out there seems to like to commute for good parts of their days. I'd find where you'll be working, draw like a 20 mile radius around it and look for something within that boundary.
    08-12-11 01:33 PM
    yeah i do 30-45 minutes from central LA to beverly hills area where my office is; in an ideal world with no traffic, that commute would only be 15 minutes
    08-12-11 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD