Hey everyone! I just had a random question. I just started my first blog on Blogspot.com and I wanted to know if anyone had any tips on how to make my blog better/more popular/more fun. Anything will help. Thanks a lot!
    08-18-08 04:50 PM
    Well, try not to post any naked photos of yourself if you ever want to be corporate at some point in your later life.

Other than that, have fun! It's your blog, and you can do just about anything with it!
    08-18-08 06:00 PM
    Uh-oh. You mean, like no naked photos at all? Couldn't one get away with a couple from Cabo, or something?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-08 10:44 PM
    +1 with no nekked pictures, but other than that, share your life with those who would find it interesting that's what I do.
    08-18-08 11:36 PM
    Ha! Don't worry, naked photos of me will only hurt the number of return visitors to my blog. Here's the link if anyone wants to post a comment, or tell me what I could work on. Be warned, it is mostly about sports, so if that is not your cup of tea, then you may not like it.

thealloutblitz.blogspot.com
    08-18-08 11:37 PM
    Ha! Don't worry, naked photos of me will only hurt the number of return visitors to my blog. Here's the link if anyone wants to post a comment, or tell me what I could work on. Be warned, it is mostly about sports, so if that is not your cup of tea, then you may not like it.

thealloutblitz.blogspot.com
    Do you think farve will be the reason the Jets make it to the SB? Me personally I don't, yes he's good, but he's only 1 man, and what good is a pin-point accurate QB, if his front line lets in the rush?
    08-18-08 11:48 PM
    Nice work...blogging sounds like fun.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-08 11:49 PM
    Do you think farve will be the reason the Jets make it to the SB? Me personally I don't, yes he's good, but he's only 1 man, and what good is a pin-point accurate QB, if his front line lets in the rush?
    I dont even think the Jets will make it to the post-season. Like you said, he's one guy. Plus he has no star receiver to throw to. (I had to do the "I before E except after C" rule in my head in order to spell receiver, Ha)
    08-18-08 11:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD