I am starting a blog for everything blackberry related. Check it out and tell me what you guys think PLEASE! Subscribe while your at it Anyway, the URL is BerryInformed
    08-08-09 08:37 PM
    I am in transition. The new blog site will soon be Berryinformed.com. You guys support me, I promise to create and maintain a quality site!
    08-08-09 10:56 PM
    Checked it out, keep it up. I would like to see some more original stories of your personal experience with BB.
    08-08-09 11:41 PM
    Checked it out, keep it up. I would like to see some more original stories of your personal experience with BB.
    Thanks for checking it out. I have literally spent like 5 hours total on it, so its in its infancy. Lol. But I will be adding some subpages with wallpapers and stuff over the next few days and I will definitely get some more personal experience stories written soon! Thanks for checking it out!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 02:26 AM
    Well, I don't mean to be rude, but who are you? Why would I follow some random persons blog on Blackberries, when I can just come here?
    08-09-09 02:37 AM
    I am just starting a website and blog because I love Blackberry and have a perspective that I feel will be valuable to others.
    OK, fair enough. Just curious.
    08-09-09 02:47 AM
    Lol. Crackberry is indispensable that is for sure and I in no way intend to rival the almighty Crackberry. I am just starting a website and blog because I love Blackberry and have a perspective that I feel will be valuable to others. But as of now I'm no one special just a fellow blackberry user and fan.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.c

08-09-09 02:48 AM
    Looks need dude. Keep it up, so we got one more read.
    08-09-09 03:04 AM
    Looks need dude. Keep it up, so we got one more read.
    Sweet man, I'm excited. The site will evolve quickly over the next week or so with lots of new features. Stayed tuned and pardon my progress!

08-09-09 03:08 AM
    Performing some maintenance and revamping some but blogs and wallpaper is function but not all wallpapers have been posted

08-11-09 10:39 PM
    Your site seems very interesting. I just added it to my favorites, keep up the good work!
    08-11-09 10:53 PM
    looks good :-) i dont have the patience for a blog lol
    08-11-09 11:03 PM
    Thanks guys I'm in the process of cropping and categorizing about 700 wallpapers
    So check back literally every night lol. And spread the word

08-12-09 12:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD