I have been a fan of BlackBerry and jumped on board as a BB10 user from the beginning. I still enjoy my z10 and would get a new bb10 device if they launched one.

BB10 keeps losing support for major apps and all the updates seem to be heading to Android. Don't get me wrong the Priv, although a sad name, is an awesome device. Even still I prefer the BB10 OS over any other.

I hop on crackberry app less and less. Unless you want deals or find out what you can do on the Priv there seems to be less and less of interest. Don't get me wrong all the people at crackberry do a fantastic job.

So I guess I'm wondering... is it just me or is the love and effort towards BB10 and it's devices quitely disappearing?

Z10 the mighty... until BlackBerry comes out with a 64bit
    03-30-16 01:29 PM
    I don't think the love is gone by any means, I personally thinks everybody is in the wait and see mode until the corporate numbers are released and in reality, that will be the determining factor whether or not any new devices are going to be released.
    03-30-16 03:31 PM
    RIP BB10. Love it but it's close to over. It doesn't make any money and plays no role in the current BlackBerry. The company will not say it's dead but, that's how corporate language is spoken....

Posted via CB10
    03-30-16 03:35 PM
    Yeah if they weren't pushing everything cross-platform I would have more hope. I have a feeling that there is a slow and steady march to Android.

Chen said BlackBerry would stay in devices if it made them money. I have a suspicion that only devices tied to Android.

Even the Financial Post who usually is behind BlackBerry posted this article http://www.financialpost.com/m/searc...e&q=BlackBerry

So much for backing a Canadian company from a Canadian publisher

Z10 the mighty... until BlackBerry comes out with a 64bit
    03-30-16 03:59 PM
    Now why can't I have BB10 installed on other hardware? I would get any phone with BB10

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....
    03-30-16 04:01 PM
    Now why can't I have BB10 installed on other hardware? I would get any phone with BB10

Because BB10 has BlackBerry keys that only allow it to be installed on BlackBerry devices.

Plus no one else has ever expressed any interest in building devices for BB10 under license - even when BlackBerry was begging.
    03-30-16 04:23 PM

Because no other manufacturer wants to nosedive their business like a jet with no fuel.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-16 06:39 PM
    Will hold onto my BB10 devices until the final nail

03-30-16 06:46 PM
    Will hold onto my BB10 devices until the final nail

Doesn't seem noble if you have a parachute and you have 15 minute advance warning.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-16 06:52 PM
    Doesn't seem noble if you have a parachute and you have 15 minute advance warning.

Posted via CB10
    And a fluffy pillow at the bottom.
    03-31-16 08:04 AM