09-14-08 10:46 AM
44 12
tools
    Its form and function factor is outstanding. No wonder why, even a new user, will got addicted easily and fast too.
    03-31-08 01:21 PM
    welcome to you! :]
    03-31-08 01:39 PM
    There are worse addictions out there!!
    04-12-08 04:45 PM
    Welcome to the insanity!!!
    04-12-08 05:02 PM
    Hi and welcome.
    04-13-08 12:00 PM
    Welcome 2 the addiction. You are not alone.
    04-14-08 09:30 PM
    i got mine like 2 weeks ago and im addicted.
    i have my BB on my lap now like its a puppy or cat lOl
    04-17-08 02:07 PM
    Hey there,
    I bought my Curve 8310 the week before Christmas while visiting New Orleans. I have since fell in love with it. I didn't consider myself addicted already.... until today....

I had to have an outpatient surgery. The nurse in the recovery room said I kept asking for my blackberry as soon as I awoke!!! Oh gosh! I hope there is a pill for this.... LOL

Have a good weekend!
    Bronson
    Bronson,
    Please let me know if you find a pill that will cure this addiction, I have only had my 8330 Curve for about 2 weeks and I can't put it down! I have to have outpatient surgery next week and I am more worried about my BB than I am about myself!
    06-12-08 10:26 PM
    Hey there,
    I bought my Curve 8310 the week before Christmas while visiting New Orleans. I have since fell in love with it. I didn't consider myself addicted already.... until today....

I had to have an outpatient surgery. The nurse in the recovery room said I kept asking for my blackberry as soon as I awoke!!! Oh gosh! I hope there is a pill for this.... LOL

Have a good weekend!
    Bronson
    lol lol lol priceless....
    I one time went to the store to get my curve fixed and i was paseing in the store like i was waiting for someone to come out of a surgery
    08-13-08 10:20 PM
    In the last couple of weeks I decided to take the leap to BlackBerry. I'm impatiently waiting to buy the Bold (yeah, I know).

Last week I was talking with one of our IT guys about going Bold over iPhone. This morning I received the following e-mail:
    "As long as you are going Blackberry, I thought you might want to go all in…this shouldn’t be too big a giveaway about your inner geek." He copied a posting from a blog with a link for tiny BB dangle earrings.

OK, so how much therapy am I gonna need if I'm already being fed crack by my IT department? (I'm a non-IT gal in a Mac-happy setting.)

Thanks to all of you amazing folks who have posted tutorials, general info, technical help, reviews, etc. I was reading as fast as possible, but have now slowed down to "leisure" reading (still waiting for the US Bold release - I know, I know).
    08-18-08 07:25 PM
    I'm addicted I have been threatened by my mom to have it taken away and I always hold on tight and promise it won't happen again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-08 07:56 PM
    I'm so addicted I'm sitting in front of my computer posting with my berry!

08-18-08 07:58 PM
    Welcome to the Crackberry Addiction!!!
    08-18-08 07:59 PM
    I just got my bb this weekend and I was bummed I couldn't play with it at work today - too busy!

08-18-08 09:50 PM
    I'm pretty possessive but some of you guys really are sick (in a great kind of way of course). Geez and I thought I was bad. You're all crazy and I love you all
    08-18-08 10:04 PM
    It is very easy to become an "addict" - you may be taking one of those blackberry vacations sooner than later.
    08-18-08 10:22 PM
    LOL, Well ive had mine for about a month an im super addicted. I went camping this past weekend an was crossing my fingers that I would have internet out there! oh AND my cousin told me to leave my pearl in my purse an I said "I can't sleep without it." Jesus help me! lol
    08-19-08 02:58 AM
    hi and enjoy the ride.
    08-19-08 07:26 AM
    Try jivetalk from beejive.com
    Awesome messaging app well worth the cost

Hahhaha yes the BB addiction strikes quik

Hey EZ!!! remember me from BBF? and yes 5 seconds after i got mine i was an addict.
    09-14-08 10:46 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD