I'm impatiently awaiting the arrival of my future bundle of joy.... No not a baby! The new 9800 slider, coming to att in june. Is anyone considering this BB?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 07:33 AM
    Yhere will surely be many anxious for the 9800. I will take a look but in general a slider is not a favored physical setup for me. May depend more on specs. We shall see.

05-21-10 08:29 AM
    I don't think I am to anxious about the bb slider I am not a fan of the slider phones I don't think that's a typical bb look... But I can't knock a person for wanting to get it... I am gonna have to see it first and check out the style ...

06-01-10 11:10 PM
    EVERY slider i have ever seen breaks. I feel like there is no way to avoid it.
    06-01-10 11:16 PM
    I'm totally waiting for the Slider to hit T-Mo. My boss already told me I could order any BB I wanted. I told him I'd take a raincheck. We have mostly Verizon and some ATT, but there's not much of a step up from the 8330 I was using. I've tried the Storm a few times and don't like the virtual keyboard. I'm now using a Bold 9000 on T-Mo and its a nice change and a great screen, but the slider's my ideal BB.
    06-01-10 11:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD