Lmao! I'm J/K really. Stephen Hawking is actually one of my heroes.

You'd have to be extremely dumb, or ignorant to assume we're alone in this hugely vast universe.
    I never said I didn't believe in life on other planets. I was just pointing out the fact that he publicly announced it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-10 03:36 PM
    I never said I didn't believe in life on other planets. I was just pointing out the fact that he publicly announced it.

What's wrong with that?

I HAVE A PUBLIC ANNOUNCMENT TO MAKE:

I also believe in aliens.
    04-28-10 03:41 PM
    I just think its a big risk for someone of his stature to announce something like that.

04-28-10 03:47 PM
    I just think its a big risk for someone of his stature to announce something like that.

Stephen Hawking has always dabbled in the forbidden sciences. Everything from wormholes to time travel. I'm not sure how announcing that he belives in aliens is a "big risk". Honestly, I dont think anyone was surprised.
    04-28-10 03:49 PM
    Lmao! I'm J/K really. Stephen Hawking is actually one of my heroes.

You'd have to be extremely dumb, or ignorant to assume we're alone in this hugely vast universe.
    Same here on both accounts. I bet if he read these posts, he'd probably have a sense of humor about it.
    04-28-10 04:03 PM
    Same here on both accounts. I bet if he read these posts, he'd probably have a sense of humor about it.
    Either that, or he'd fry us all with his mind operated laser eyes....and laugh maniacally in that speak n' spell computer voice.

God...I'm gonna have nightmares tonight now.
    04-28-10 04:07 PM
    Either that, or he'd fry us all with his mind operated laser eyes....and laugh maniacally in that speak n' spell computer voice.

God...I'm gonna have nightmares tonight now.
    Hahahaha! I can hear it too... Ha Ha Ha Ha
    04-28-10 04:17 PM
    Stephen Hawking has always dabbled in the forbidden sciences. Everything from wormholes to time travel. I'm not sure how announcing that he belives in aliens is a "big risk". Honestly, I dont think anyone was surprised.
    I know this. However, aliens and time travel I think are two different things.

I'm not trying to argue with you. I just thought I would point out the aliens thing because I read about it the other day.

04-28-10 04:23 PM
    I know this. However, aliens and time travel I think are two different things.

I'm not trying to argue with you. I just thought I would point out the aliens thing because I read about it the other day.

Whatever ******!
    04-28-10 04:30 PM
    Last edited by 12MaNy; 04-28-10 at 04:52 PM.
    04-28-10 04:32 PM
    Damn...MC Hawking is dope!

04-28-10 04:49 PM
    YouTube - Silver Steve And The Disco Hawkings: "You Bet Your Love"

WAPers do it With A Passion
    I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

04-28-10 05:13 PM
    YouTube - Stephen Hawking - What Time Is Love

I hear tell you�re doin� well, good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm, and you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

04-28-10 05:16 PM
    Man...I didn't realize Mr. Hawkings was so versatile musically. I think he's in the wrong line of work. He should hang up his thinking cap and go on American Idol.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-28-10 07:51 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD