I think you guys will like this parody of Steve Jobs. It's a game app launching first on Android (don't get mad, I'm a huge BlackBerrry fan) and coming to BlackBerry in 3 weeks (will be BBM integrated).

Enjoy!
    09-12-11 11:12 AM
    A Steve Jobs Parody which uses PowerPoint instead of Keynote and is really just slides with a voice over? Profound.
    09-12-11 11:33 AM
    A Steve Jobs Parody which uses PowerPoint instead of Keynote and is really just slides with a voice over? Profound.
    Ya powerpoint. And it's on Android (and later BB) and not iOS. That's the irony. On second thought, I don't think Apple will ever approve it for iOS now.
    09-12-11 11:42 AM
    The Chinese did this a year ago.
    09-12-11 02:48 PM
    The Chinese did this a year ago.
    Haven't seen that before. Well, I guess Pokamole is the first game app to do a Steve Jobs parody. The Chinese one was for a train map app.
    09-12-11 03:14 PM
    Ya powerpoint. And it's on Android (and later BB) and not iOS. That's the irony. On second thought, I don't think Apple will ever approve it for iOS now.
    So in other words, it won't make much money. Got it.
    09-12-11 03:16 PM
    So in other words, it won't make much money. Got it.
    Haha. Yes, conventional wisdom is that only Apple makes money. But we would like to challenge that. I think everyone on CrackBerry would agree right?
    09-13-11 08:51 AM
    Haha. Yes, conventional wisdom is that only Apple makes money.
    The comment meant that the developer won't make any money.
    09-13-11 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD