So the new dashboard launched a week or 2 ago and so did the netflix service. I decided I would get a free trial today, and I am very disappointed. The service offers very few movies, no new releases and the quality is awful. I searched for so many movies and none of them are available for watching instantly. Pulp Fiction isnt even available. Im so glad I used the trail because they can't justify this service for any amount of money.
    11-27-08 10:04 PM
    So glad I didn't register. I was going to wait until tomorrow to check that since I'm getting my 360 back from my buddy then. I kinda figured it would be screwy but just didn't have any proof...No I do. Thank you ahhah
    11-27-08 11:25 PM
    Yea its really awful, dont bother with it.
    11-27-08 11:46 PM
    I have the netflix account and yes the video is horrible and there is limted selections but from what I ahve been told this is just a test trial for netflix to see how many people will use this feature on the 360 and there will be more and better selections to come soon.
    11-28-08 12:39 AM
    Don't know about the netflix offering via the 360, but do know that the view now selections while small compared to the rentals, is growing, and allows you to see things you would not normally rent or want to waste a spot in your movie queue.

The playback quality is pretty much dependent on your connection speeds. The faster your connection, the better the video quality. Full screen on my Pentium 3, is just as good as watching a DVD on my TV.
    Last edited by BlkBear; 11-28-08 at 10:27 AM.
    11-28-08 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD