06-27-08 02:56 PM
31 12
tools
    my neighbors love to sit in our patio & just... talk.
    06-27-08 12:18 AM
    OMG this thread is what i need to vent lol, i bought a house a few months ago and my stupid inconsiderate welfare sucking neighbors are the absolute worst first off its an old couple that has like 5 kids(20-30 years old) that all moved back in with their bada$$ kids... everytime i go outside in my back yard there is some crap that these little kids threw over the fence and my puppy has destroyed i almost got hit with a rock one day ive yelled at the kids ive even gotten so mad i stood on a chair and started throwing stuff at the little kids lol, they play music all night bumpin loud crappy music, and when i go out to say something all the little gangbanger 16 year old kids that sit outside and drink all night try to get in my face like i wont shoot all of them lol hhhhhhhhhhh im getting mad just writting this so ill stop there
    06-27-08 12:48 AM
    ... ive even gotten so mad i stood on a chair and started throwing stuff at the little kids...
    hahahahaha
    06-27-08 07:56 AM
    Well my neighbors aren't quite that bad. The old guy next door gripes if we don't cut the grass as often as he does. The guy across the street calls the cops if you park in front of his house (but he has a driveway), the one set of neighbors has 8 kids and 7 cars and stay up all night playing loud music, our neighbor down the street has 15 feral cats that pee all over and my neighbor catty corner from me knows ALL my business. Otherwise we are the bad neighbors with a truck in the yard and a loud dog, lol!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-08 08:31 AM
    Neighbors...
    I have lived in the same Apt for 2 and a half years and our neighbors ave changed like 4 times. They are always college guys that party every night. I was going to college full-time and working 54 hours a week. I would flip out cause 2am i would get off of work and i would have class at 8am and they would be partying! I hate them!
    06-27-08 02:02 PM
    hahahahaha
    thats how i roll lol
    06-27-08 02:56 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD