I am in heed of technical help for my laptop------WAYYYY of topic. But so many here are technological savvy thought I would try.

I have a built in wireless card and a wireless system at home. I have 2 laoptops and one desktop. Currently one of the laptops is nOT recognizing the wireless connection--HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    08-10-08 11:03 AM
    I am not a techie but did the pc ever work on your wireless? I had a problem when my lap pc stopped recognizing the system and rebootin the router solved the problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-08 11:13 AM
    I am not a techie but did the pc ever work on your wireless? I had a problem when my lap pc stopped recognizing the system and rebootin the router solved the problem.

I was using it- it disconnected and after several boots, it is still not working.
    08-10-08 11:17 AM
    Problem solved--the wireless was turned off---HOW DID THAT HAPPEN????
    08-10-08 11:56 AM
    I was going to say the last time I rebooted my router I actually reset it and had to set it up from scratch again. Lucky for me my ISP had someone monitoring emails and they sent me step by step instructions. Whew!

You should a said "I found the problem, just had to rewire the modem and build a new signal, er, enhancer, yeah, enhancer. Everthing's cool now."

08-10-08 12:33 PM
    Problem solved--the wireless was turned off---HOW DID THAT HAPPEN????
    Sometimes there's a toggle switch on the computer that turns off da wifi
    08-10-08 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD