Soooo my best friend and I are goin to Seattle for a week. To anyone who either lives in Seattle or has visited before.... What are some of your suggestions for places to visit and things to do in Seattle?? Museums, clubs, restaurants, parks...shopping places..anything? We need lots of suggestions!!

Thanks everyone!
    04-19-08 10:03 PM
    Pike street, the pier(aquarium, museum of oddities), if you can, take the lock cruise, space needle and the center around it, aerospace museum, tour the 747 plant in Everett(used to work there), REI, take the ferry to whidbey island, take the ferry to bremerton, go to Vancouver, take the Victoria ferry for high tea in BC, coffee, coffee, coffee..
    Good times, enjoy..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-08 11:29 PM
    Great!! Thanks for all the info! I am excited for the coffee coffee coffee too haha...
    04-19-08 11:37 PM
    Also,if you get time on a Saturday and it's not raining, hit gas works park, absolutely a blast..
    04-20-08 12:19 AM
    Buy me a bag of coffee while you're over there!
    04-20-08 03:55 AM
    Also,if you get time on a Saturday and it's not raining, hit gas works park, absolutely a blast..
    What is gas works park????

Buy me a bag of coffee while you're over there!
    Hahaha, ok, but there will be a $20.00 finder's fee...lol
    04-20-08 08:54 AM
    gas works park http://www.seattle.gov/parks/park_detail.asp?ID=293

I can't really explain it, but it's a cool place, ever seen a $5000 kite ?

There's also the seattle underground tour and by the space needle is the rock and roll museum..and did I mention coffee?
    04-21-08 12:23 AM
    Since coffee was mentioned, across the street from Pike's Place market you will find the first Starbucks, a must see. While at Pikes Place, go see the low flying fish.....

Pioneer Square downtown is fun to go to and do the underground tour.

Alki beach is a nice area to hang out, restaurants and bars. Or the park near the University of Washington ( rent a canoe ).

Go see the Seattle troll under the Aurora Bridge......

And if you like baseball go see the Mariners !! Go M's

Have fun in Seattle !!

I am going in July...again !!!
    Last edited by mkorrubel; 06-05-08 at 04:19 PM.
    05-26-08 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD