I just received a post card from verizon tonight saying that I am able to upgrade, Now I just ugraded my phone to the curve back in May. The question that I have is does this mean that I can get the new contract price for the bb storm or will I just get the $50 off the regular price? I called verizon but the person I spoke with was not aware of the cards going out to people and told me that I would be able to get the new contract price but to bring the card in, the more I think about it the more I am getting excited but on the other hand I still cannot understand how will I get the new contract price plus the $50 off with the card that I have? I thought when you upgrade your phone you get the discount off the asking price (full price) some one please offer any suggestions or even if you might have the answer please help me thanks!
    11-18-08 11:49 PM
    If it were me, I'd get anything I was told over the phone or in person in writing (a copy of what HQ says about the cards would be the best), that way when you walk in you have things cleared up as to how the offer is suppose to work.
    11-19-08 10:24 AM
    update I spoke with a sup at verizon and she called the local store that is by my house and they said I am able to get the 2 year contract all i have to do is bring in the card that was sent to me. I cannot wait until friday morning, here I come storm!
    11-20-08 12:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD