Hey all
    I could have posted this on another site, but why? Crackberry is the best!

So I have a website, I am trying to create rss feeds for.
    I have heard feedburner is good, but you have to subscribe to it with that long feedburner link. I want people to be able to go to mywebsite.com in their rss reader and be able to subscribe.
    I downloaded a trial of "feedforall" but after 30 days, it costs money. I am looking for a free solution.

I know web design pretty good, so I could do some coding if needed. It would be cool if I could see how many people are subscribed to my feed too.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to start? I'm lost when it comes to this. I really don't want to use feedburner, unless people can argue that it is good.

What does crackberry use? Did you guys code it yourself?

I found a website, it was rssgenerator.net or something like that that generated a code for me and made me create a rss.xml file, which I uploaded, but it didn't work.

Anyone have any tips or suggestions?

I don't use wordpress either. I use ipage, but I only use the ftp part, I don't use any of their stuff on there. I code everything myself (in dreamweaver, so I can preview it easily. And if I mess up a code it shows me :-))

Any help would be appreciated. If you want to see my website, pm me. I don't want to spam it here ;-). Its just for stuff that I make and restore, and sell it.

Thanks for any help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-11 09:39 PM
    Guess noone knows??

11-22-11 07:28 PM
    No love on turkey day for helping me with rss feeds! Haha just kidding! Happy turkey day!

11-24-11 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD