I Know this isnt the place for this. but im looking for someone to point me in the right direction to help me out.

im looking for a picture of the rocky steps for my new 1900 by 1200 laptop. i really wanted one while it was at the top of the steps (as long as no people are in it) but would setttle for one at the bottom of the steps (again as long as theres no people in it).

again i know this isnt the place for this but any help would be appreciated because i dont know any other really good forums
    thanks alot
    07-01-09 09:59 PM
    I Know this isnt the place for this. but im looking for someone to point me in the right direction to help me out.

im looking for a picture of the rocky steps for my new 1900 by 1200 laptop. i really wanted one while it was at the top of the steps (as long as no people are in it) but would setttle for one at the bottom of the steps (again as long as theres no people in it).

again i know this isnt the place for this but any help would be appreciated because i dont know any other really good forums
    thanks alot
    google images......
    07-01-09 10:11 PM
    I live in philly, and I know from experience that it's really hard to get a picture with absolutely no people there. The steps of the Philadelphia art museum are a huge tourist attraction, so it gets really difficult. I would say that your best bet would be to look for professional pictures, or just search google images and hope to get lucky.

good luck
    07-01-09 10:14 PM
    I would suggest using Yahoo to search from images instead of Google. Yahoo searches not only the web, but through all public Flickr pages as well. Every time I've looked for certain images, I had better luck finding what I was looking for with Yahoo search.

As far as the picture of the Art Museum Steps, it will be difficult to find one with absolutely no people on them. They are famous and one of the biggest tourist attractions in the city.

However, I did find one from the bottom with ONE person on them. I think it is a decent enough picture of them.

Hope this helps.
    07-02-09 07:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD