I stay in Spring. I am coming to Tomball next week. I will be visiting the Tomball Regional Medical Center with my mother, who will be undergoing a cardio surgery there. As a result I will need to stay in Tomball for at least three weeks. I may extend my stay depending on my mother�s recovery. So I need details about a good and comfrotable hotel in Tomball which is also very close to the Tomball Regional Medical Center.
    03-26-09 09:42 AM
    Where is Tomball?
    03-26-09 11:47 AM
    Sorry to hear about your mother. I am sure she�ll be fine after her surgery. Comfort Suites will be ideal for you. You can contact for reservations and all other details. Tomball is known as the Hometown with a Heart, Comfort Suites services reflect just the same. You will surely like the warm hospitality and impeccable service of the staff at Comfort Suites.
    03-27-09 06:56 AM
    Sorry to hear about your mother. I am sure she�ll be fine after her surgery. Comfort Suites will be ideal for you. You can contact for reservations and all other details. Tomball is known as the Hometown with a Heart, Comfort Suites services reflect just the same. You will surely like the warm hospitality and impeccable service of the staff at Comfort Suites.
    That sounds like it came straight out of a commercial.
    03-27-09 11:04 AM
    Where is Tomball?

TEXAS --- Houston 25miles SE
    03-27-09 03:13 PM
    I stay in Spring. I am coming to Tomball next week. I will be visiting the Tomball Regional Medical Center with my mother, who will be undergoing a cardio surgery there. As a result I will need to stay in Tomball for at least three weeks. I may extend my stay depending on my mother�s recovery. So I need details about a good and comfrotable hotel in Tomball which is also very close to the Tomball Regional Medical Center.

There is a Best Western 281-351-9700 and Holiday Inn Express 281-351-4114
    03-27-09 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD