Yeah I noticed that for the last 5 years this addiction to Blackberry is getting worst and worst. First it was my 9800 I was crazy about it then my beloved PlayBook then my 9810 which was great until my Z10 came and then this problem aggravated a lot, I couldn't live without my Z10 along my PlayBook even my family told me that I was not right. I tried and tried but for some moments I though that there was nothing more and I was going to be ok but Z30 came and I resisted for some months then I didn't care any more and suddenly I got my Z30 and said to myself this is it no more what else can be better than this? I learnt that Passport was so different and that wasn't for everyone thus one of my kids told me you see this new blackberry isn't for you.
    Christmas came and the Passport was my Christmas present, what else I could ask for?
    Now this addiction is more and more and also being at Crackberry doesn't help me at all making it more acute and I don't see any cure soon.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 09:14 PM
    02-24-15 09:16 PM
    I'm surprised my hands do not have cancer.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 09:38 PM
    Sorry. There is no cure.
    We all fall prey to the virus.

He's dead, Jim...

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 10:06 PM
    Rehab... immediately...

Shove him in there, quick... !!! :-)

(probably too late, but who am ***I*** to tell or judge, LOL... )

�   Qchen, with new keyboard :-)   �
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    02-25-15 05:04 AM
    Also, move this thread to rehab, ...
    That way you can drag the patient in, too, in one go... LOL ;-)

02-25-15 05:13 AM
    Ditto
    You got WITHDRAWL ... ;-)

Mate, your forum post count. You did that in three months what took me a year. OK, I've got a few K of comments in the blog section, ouch...

02-25-15 05:16 AM
    You got WITHDRAWL ... ;-)

Mate, your forum post count. You did that in three months what took me a year. OK, I've got a few K of comments in the blog section, ouch...

I've been around here for a while, I just forget who I was.

Posted on the best phone on the planet. Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2267
    02-25-15 08:11 AM
    Classic case of BAS (Blackberry Acquisition Syndrome). If not treated immediately, it can be fatal I'm sorry to say.

Problem is, the treatments (heavy doses of iPhone useage several times per day, followed by Android OS & Google Services twice per week, and for very extreme cases Windows Phone purchases) are sadly lacking, some would even say worse than the disease!

This Passport takes me places!
    02-25-15 11:29 AM
    I've been around here for a while, I just forget who I was.

Posted on the best phone on the planet. Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2267
    OK, thanks, looked like you were a really active newbie or someone who'd been lurking for quite a while... :-)

�   "Oh Classic, you are the fairest here so true. But Passport is a thousand times more powerful than you..." (no offense, Classic is a great device, when it's charged)   �
    02-25-15 04:45 PM
    Classic case of BAS (Blackberry Acquisition Syndrome). If not treated immediately, it can be fatal I'm sorry to say.

Problem is, the treatments (heavy doses of iPhone useage several times per day, followed by Android OS & Google Services twice per week, and for very extreme cases Windows Phone purchases) are sadly lacking, some would even say worse than the disease!

This Passport takes me places!
    Substitute treatments only seem to worsen the underlying condition, so when the affected person gets access again, the intake and consumption will be much higher in order to compensate for the time while deprived... :-)

�   "Oh Classic, you are the fairest here so true. But Passport is a thousand times more powerful than you..." (no offense, Classic is a great device, when it's charged)   �
    02-25-15 04:49 PM
    Yeah I noticed that for the last 5 years this addiction to Blackberry is getting worst and worst. First it was my 9800 I was crazy about it then my beloved PlayBook then my 9810 which was great until my Z10 came and then this problem aggravated a lot, I couldn't live without my Z10 along my PlayBook even my family told me that I was not right. I tried and tried but for some moments I though that there was nothing more and I was going to be ok but Z30 came and I resisted for some months then I didn't care any more and suddenly I got my Z30 and said to myself this is it no more what else can be better than this? I learnt that Passport was so different and that wasn't for everyone thus one of my kids told me you see this new blackberry isn't for you.
    Christmas came and the Passport was my Christmas present, what else I could ask for?
    Now this addiction is more and more and also being at Crackberry doesn't help me at all making it more acute and I don't see any cure soon.

Posted via CB10
    There is only one cure....a little more cowbell!

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 04:53 PM
    There is only one cure....a little more cowbell!

Posted via CB10
    http://crackberry.com/ringtone/more-cowbell-snl

Have fun... :-)

02-25-15 06:28 PM
    Thanks to all of you now I feel more comfortable

Posted via CB10
    Prem WatsApp and BerryRipe like this.
    02-25-15 11:48 PM
    Moved to Rehab...
    Prem WatsApp likes this.
    02-26-15 09:47 AM
    While you all enjoy your Passports and Classics, I'm still stuck with a Z10 because I live in the Philippines.
    02-26-15 09:58 PM
    While you all enjoy your Passports and Classics, I'm still stuck with a Z10 because I live in the Philippines.
    I thought you were getting a Z30.
    02-27-15 09:54 PM
    Thanks to all of you now I feel more comfortable

Posted via CB10
    It is quite comfortable here.
    02-27-15 09:56 PM