Hello Everyone,

This is kind of blackberry related.

My kids just got Razors the other day and they would like to have ringtones. Well i need to give them permission to download stuff on their phones and I am not ready to do that yet. So what I had them do was give me a list of songs and I went to MYXER and downloaded them and sent them to my daughters phone via bluetooth. Well first that was an experience, I could not get the transfer to go through, so I sent the ringers to my T-Mo phone and them to my daughters phone. It said that the file transferred ok, but I cannot find the ringers on her phone. It is driving me crazy, I cannot find any help on the internet anywhere so I thought that I would try all of you tech savvy people here in hopes that you can help me if even to give me a start of where to go.

Thanks in advance.
    08-30-08 07:12 PM
    Try to send them to the phones again, but change the extension from mp3 or wma to .qcp.on your pc before you send it, just rename. It should show as a sound, but allow to save as a ringtone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-08 07:49 PM
    Thanks, but will myxer let me change the extension of the file.

I guess I should go try before I ask that crazy question, tune in...............
    08-30-08 07:55 PM
    Yeah just try Myxetones...
    Its great!
    09-07-08 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD