Hi there, next semester i have a course in which we have to create our own blog. So i was wondering if you guys could give me suggestions for what i should write about or any tips i should consider. Any help would be great! Oh and the course is about communication technology.
    12-12-13 07:26 PM
    You could go the Seinfield route, and do a show about nothing, sort of a slice of life, or everyday stuff, but of course everyone does that. Or remember when Kramer did that coffee table book about coffee tables? You could do a blog about blogs and blogging. Feature a blog of the day, give your opinions about other peoples blogs and give tips about writing blogs etc.
    sheeraz_aa likes this.
    12-12-13 08:45 PM
    What are your most passionate interests? Technology? Gaming? Cars? Food? Kazoos? Local sports team? What other online forums do you belong to or visit frequently? That's usually an indication of topics you have an interest in exchanging ideas about, and those are the topics that will probably make for the most interesting blogging.
    pkcable and sheeraz_aa like this.
    12-12-13 09:11 PM
    Those are great suggestions guys! I will keep them in mind thanks alot!

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 02:15 PM
    Well I have a blog that I started on BlackBerry lol. It has wallpapers I make, weather sets, and well stuff to do with making your BlackBerry look nice.......It was what interested me.....My friend has one on food..she goes to various restaurants and then blogs about what she had with pics, and what she thought kind of like a reviewer of sorts....
    sheeraz_aa likes this.
    12-13-13 02:38 PM
    Well I have a blog that I started on BlackBerry lol. It has wallpapers I make, weather sets, and well stuff to do with making your BlackBerry look nice.......It was what interested me.....My friend has one on food..she goes to various restaurants and then blogs about what she had with pics, and what she thought kind of like a reviewer of sorts....
    That's interesting too, I'd do reviews but I think a lot of people will be doing that type of stuff.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 03:04 PM
    It doesn't take effort whatsoever to create and write on a blog, making it a good one however is difficult and something I know nothing about. Even if not a soul reads it, it's still enjoyable. If I can do it you can.

Instead of making it about a singular subject, I find it's easy to write when you write exactly as you ponder over things in your head. Doesn't have to be academic or technical necessarily, but if your subject matter is left to just be "open", then write about anything that piques your interest or rant on an opinion, maybe talk about something you take joy in or hate with a passion and why.

I've had a WordPress for a good while, it's free to use and mine is called Q & His BlackBerry, www.QandhisBlackBerry.com and I can go from BlackBerry stuff (which since I'm passionate on the subject I write on it alot), then bounce to politics, music, just whatever.

Seriously, just create your own WordPress and start typing on whatever comes to mind. If you find yourself actively seeking something to write about, and I mean really "looking" for something to write on, you're going to have a rough time. Writing your own thoughts, opinions, feelings, whatever can actually be fun and relaxing. Good luck sir.

Posted from BitPusher's Q10
    12-14-13 09:32 AM