Hey Guys,

Thinking about getting a tattoo and was looking for some help on the design of it....

This is what I would like in it, it is simple. The Canadian Maple leaf, Canadian and proud of it, also would like the BB symbol or some representation of BB as I love my Berry. This will be going on my left chest and will be about 3 inches tall. Once I get the design then it will have to be approved by my Wife... Then we will be good to go.

Thanks in advance.......
    02-07-12 06:36 AM
    how bout a blackberry symbol in middle of the maple leaf. if you like the idea i'll make up a picture for ya.
    02-07-12 06:59 AM
    anyway, just to chip in a little. i think a realistic maple leaf doesnt really go well with the simplistic blackberry logo. the simple version in the Canadian flag might go together nicer. perhaps a maple leaf with a die cut of the bb logo in the middle. single colour, simple, and straightforward. just a thought...

edit: on 2nd thought. maybe a stylised curved version of the maple leaf may be better. the one on the Canadian flag seems a bit too straight for an organic body part such as the chest. hmmm. not really sure whether my idea would work, but just throwing ideas around abit.
    Last edited by Alex_Hong; 02-07-12 at 07:32 AM.
    02-07-12 07:26 AM
    anyway, just to chip in a little. i think a realistic maple leaf doesnt really go well with the simplistic blackberry logo. the simple version in the Canadian flag might go together nicer. perhaps a maple leaf with a die cut of the bb logo in the middle. single colour, simple, and straightforward. just a thought...
    Oh yea I was thinking of the leaf off the flag or like it. I'm thinking new age kinda street. Gotta have colors. 1 color isnt going to cut it for this piece. Its a tattoo not a brand,
    Hope the OP comes around and chips in.
    02-07-12 07:36 AM
    I am here, was at a meeting, got to work sometime........ LOL

I was thinking kinda something along the lines with the team logo for Canadian Hockey. With CANADA along the bottom, maybe with the BB logo in the middle????
    02-07-12 07:52 AM
    02-07-12 08:00 AM
    Is my suggestion something you be interested in? Where that tat is flat by just the 2 colors I'm thinking about few colors. Bold. Or be Bold. lol I dont mind at all making it up for you. I love feed back and tweeking things.
    02-07-12 09:24 AM
    I am open to any suggestions, I just want it to be unique and have the BB and Canada incorporated into it.
    02-07-12 09:35 AM
    The word Canada? Or is the leaf enough?
    02-07-12 09:43 AM
    Leaf is good, with or without the word, doesn't matter to me.
    02-07-12 11:26 AM
    I'm researching the maple leaf. I.didn know it was the golden maple and yall have a golden leaf coin too. Pretty cool. I'm going to enjoy doing this.
    02-07-12 05:13 PM
    I would like the leaf to be the canadian red.
    02-07-12 05:18 PM
    Whew, I'm glad. I'm working on a red leaf and I got to thinking you might have wanted something else because your other one is half red.
    02-07-12 05:31 PM
    any submissions yet?
    02-16-12 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD