Came home today, thought I had my Blackberry in my hand, but when I came back, it was gone.

Called it, it rang but didn't hear it, called the 5th time, it was switched off.

I think someone has it

But I called my service provider and he barred everything but I was practically in tears over the phone!

I can get a replacement though because I bought insurance thank god. But still, feel so helpless without it

02-18-09 08:53 PM
    I know the feeling after losing my first blackberry. It will be okay Sara. I promise. Look on the brite side. You get the joy of a brand new fresh start. Though it may never replace your old baby. It will grow on you anew

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 10:31 PM
    well on the good side the person with your phone is now turned on to blackberry and will soon be here searching threads. try to set a trap and catch him!
    02-18-09 10:38 PM
    sad times hope you backed up your data... I sympathize with your loss, that's gotta be a horrible feeling.

*hugs my blackberry* oh wait *hugs the thread* priorities, priorities
    02-19-09 07:08 AM
    Ninja_please, no I didn't back up my data, well, I had some important things I wanted to keep like messages from a certain someone but other than that, it was all just bloody emails anyway!

fisk112, I barred my Blackberry AND sim card so that whole thing is useless :P I didn't want the other person on the other end to get hold of certain *ahem* important phone numbers of very important people :P

I called my mobile provider last night and a new one is coming on it's way (hopefully asap)!.

I resorted to using my old Sony Ericcsson phone in the meantime and I only received 2 text messages in one whole day. How boring is that :P
    02-19-09 11:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD