The best defense is to fall to the ground, roll into the fetal position and make water. Crying is a nice added touch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-10 10:56 AM
    The best defense is to fall to the ground, roll into the fetal position and make water. Crying is a nice added touch.

I prefer defecating myself.

Shock factor works out in the jungle, why not the concrete jungle? lol
    06-03-10 10:58 AM
    I prefer defecating myself.

Shock factor works out in the jungle, why not the concrete jungle? lol
    The nuclear option!

06-03-10 11:07 AM
    a quick shot to the throat will normally take anybody down.

one thing about Florida that's kinda....unsettingly cool...is that if you feel your life is being threatened you are legally allowed to open fire with no reprecussions.
    06-03-10 11:22 AM
    Nothing good can ever happen when you go out by yourself in the middle of the
    night to go eat and actually sit down at a diner.

I wouldn't have given the guy a thing from the very beginning. Whenever people
    tell me they're hungry when I'm at a 7-11 or restaurant, I offer to buy them food.
    If they don't accept, tough $hit.
    06-03-10 12:25 PM
    You don't meet anyone good on the streets anywhere at 2:30 am, no matter where you are. Next time, either go with a friend, or don't go.
    This x10!

If you walk on the streets at that time of night then you're looking for trouble. Even when I was in L.A. last year with my dad and some friends in midnight, we saw plenty of druggies hangin out on the streets and even cops arresting people.

No matter what mood you're in, do not go to the streets late at night because you might not live to see the light of day.
    06-03-10 01:28 PM
    when I was in L.A. last year with my dad and some friends in midnight, we saw plenty of druggies hangin out on the streets and even cops arresting people.
    this is easily noticed by the blur of the batons cracking against the alledged perp's head.
    06-03-10 03:09 PM
    I have to agree with Prada - a good swift kick to the knees is an effective way to slow down an attacker, as is a palm to the nose. Eyes are good too, but are a small enough target that if you are in a panic you might not hit accurately enough for it to be effective. Two other places that are good to hit are in the solar plexus (breastbone) and the crotch...

In any case, once you have landed a good blow to ANY of these areas, use the distraction to your advantage - get the heck out of the area as fast as you possibly can!
    06-07-10 01:12 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD