I can not believe that USC is going to get hit with a 2-year post season bowl ban, and a loss of 20 scholarships.

Will some entrepreneurial lawyer please file a class action lawsuit on behalf of USC's alumni, employees, fans, current players, etc. against Reggie Bush (and his family) for the debacle they have created for the University?!?!?!
    06-10-10 10:30 AM
    Don't forget to add Pete Carroll's name to the action lawsuit. But you had to know something was up with the way they were winning.
    06-10-10 10:41 AM
    [Captain Renault]I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here![/Captain Renault]
    06-10-10 11:17 AM
    Don't forget to add Pete Carroll's name to the action lawsuit. But you had to know something was up with the way they were winning.
    Depending on what the NCAA reports later today, we may need to include him as well...
    06-10-10 11:22 AM
    Got what they deserved.

As if Pete Carroll's dream job was to coach the Seattle Seahawks. Gimme a break.
    He got out of dodge quickly. He knew this was coming. In the past he could have
    taken the Miami Dolphins job, or even the San Diego Chargers job. He didn't. He
    had everything going for him at SC. He knew something was going to happen. And
    I'm also sure he knew about the things that were going on and turning a blind eye
    to it. Pete Carroll is like the really cool babysitter who lets the kids eat ice cream
    all night and go to sleep late. It caught up to him.
    06-10-10 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD