Good for OKC, but poor Seattle.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 10:38 AM
    Cleveland FTW
    04-22-09 11:54 AM
    Knicks fan here, residing in Atlanta. Since KG isn't playing, Celtics aren't repeating. NBA Finals: Lakers vs Cavs. Lakers will win, unfortunately. However, the Atlanta Hawks has the city buzzin with the first round vs the Miami Heat. Hawks will win in 7 (not surprised if in less games). Out of the first round match up, what two cities for best nightlife than to have an NBA series than Atlanta & Miami!!! The ATL is buzzing 24/7 Mon-Sunday and the city will be definitely buzzing when Lebron comes to town in the 2nd round.
    04-22-09 02:28 PM
    the lakers will NOT win this year...sorry IMO
    04-22-09 04:25 PM
    I think it'll come down to the Lakers and the Cavs. The cavs want it more this year, but we'll see
    04-22-09 08:43 PM
    Durrant and Westbrook are badass! It's gonna be a playoff team next year or the year after.
    Oh I sure hope so! That would just be too good to be true.

I really don't like getting into how the team ended up in OKC.. I know it was shady.. and yes I feel sorry for those who lost a team. But just know that they are well loved down here and we're taking good care of them! :P

Who knows how the draft will play out but if we managed to snag Blake Griffin.. that would just be the bee's knees!
    04-23-09 01:05 AM
    Hey BB Community, Here you can talk all NBA!!!! Shout out your favorite players or teams. We can talk about the 2009 playoffs, highlights. I also play NBA2k9 for the 360, holla in a PM if you wanna play me. But chat away guys!!!

I dont have a favorite team but I do like alot of teams and players. I like the Magic, The Jazz, The bulls The Hornets... For players I like CP3, Dwight Howard, Derrick Rose, Nate Robinson, Kevin Garnett....and other players.

Im following up with the playoffs, Im mad the Magic's lost to The sixers, lol
    I want the Jazz to win over the Lakers, but I dont know if they can last, I have faith in them. lol

Holla yall. What cha think???

I am a Wizards fan...I like Lakers Cavs in finals but Nuggets have a chance as well if they can continue to play well..

04-23-09 01:19 AM
    Oh I sure hope so! That would just be too good to be true.

I really don't like getting into how the team ended up in OKC.. I know it was shady.. and yes I feel sorry for those who lost a team. But just know that they are well loved down here and we're taking good care of them! :P

Who knows how the draft will play out but if we managed to snag Blake Griffin.. that would just be the bee's knees!
    yep, he's the only good player in the draft this year that will have a good chance at being special in the NBA... everyone else can be good, but no one really will be great IMHO
    04-23-09 01:07 PM
    yep, he's the only good player in the draft this year that will have a good chance at being special in the NBA... everyone else can be good, but no one really will be great IMHO
    steph curry from Davidson???? hello?
    04-25-09 12:29 AM
    Back to NBA

Damn my Spurs get no love in here..... Don't get me started on my Bobcats.

Its Spurs vs Lakers in conference finals
    Hurts to say but I like the Lakers in 6 maybe even 5.

Without Ginobili we aren't the same team and it shows.

The Lakers will also win the finals this year. Kobe really wants it.

04-25-09 12:49 AM
    your spurs? your bobcats? a spurs/bobcats fan from BX? huh? whatabout your knicks?? i know what its like to have ur hometown team in ruff shape, but when my C's (i say "my" because theyre my hometown squad) was the worst in the nba, and they set a franchise record for most consecutive losses 2 years ago, i still loved them, they were still "My" Celtics. "my" favorite team. the knicks will turn it around eventually dude. a lot of bad moves in the past few seasons, trades, coaches, whatever. theyll work it out tho, stay with YOUR team
    04-25-09 01:39 AM
    I think they'll take out Utah eventually, but the Nuggs are for real this season with the addtion of Chauncey Billups. How far Detroit has fallen since that trade. LA is looking lethargic and fatigue IMHO. Kobe and Pau have been playing since last season with little rest and they look like they have very little left. However, I still do not believe the Lakers are even close to playing the type of basketball that will help them win it all. They havent peaked yet. They're losing big leads and relaxing when they should be going for the jugular. Anyways, its always interesting when they're around cuz they're so wacky. I do think they're the faves to win it all but its not going to be a cakewalk the way the media seems to spin it.
    04-25-09 01:08 PM
    Hey coronboy, I agree with a lot of what you said. But I'm not a laker fan, I don't want them to win, but they are taking out the jazz. I still feel jazz can pull thru but idk if they can win the series. Yay houston. I want to see the magic win the series. The cavs could beat detriot, even tho I'm not rooting for either one. I want to see the hornets win this series, but it looks like the nuggets r type solid. I want the bulls to win over boston, I believe they have a strong squad. With essential players out from both teams we can see how there other players step up. Holla guys. I'm loving the feedback and opinions, thanks. Keep posting your thoughts!!!!

04-27-09 03:58 PM
    Lakers all the way!!!! Nuf said.
    04-27-09 04:45 PM
    lakers wont win!!! they might breeze thru utah but good luck with either portland or houston remind you: they have trouble with portland i dont think they beat them this year. and denver is looking real strong. if the lakers EVEN see them in the confrence finals look for a game 7 upset. and IF they make it to the finals there looking at a strong clevland with a MVP hungry lebron james
    04-27-09 07:08 PM
    Cleveland is lifting the trophy this year...fact.
    04-27-09 10:55 PM
    too many Laker fans in this thread. Ugh...lol

I'm a Heat fan all the way. We too young to do any damage this year, but watch out next year. We're a trade away from having the whole league shook.

As long as the Lakers and Cavs don't win the ship though, its all good. Especially not the Cavs though.
    Last edited by Swagnomenal; 04-27-09 at 11:33 PM.
    04-27-09 10:58 PM
    **Smirks and predicts heartbreak**
    04-27-09 11:08 PM
    Lebron vs Kobe would be a sick finals

04-28-09 07:23 AM
    Paul Pierce is the truth. But if we lose to the bulls, there will be no excuse. I know KGs out, that is what it is. But we still have PP and Ray. We should be able to beat CHiTown. I love my hometown C's. Other than that, I like Kobe. And the Bulls are a real fun team to watch

Fellow Celtics fan.

04-28-09 10:20 AM
    Spurs are going to show something.... can't let the Mavs win this series.... upsets my whole thought process....
    04-28-09 11:24 AM
    ^ yeah man i was rutin for san antonio in the begining of the series but without manu i dont see it happening sorry i hate dirk
    04-28-09 01:14 PM
    Yay bulls!!! They tied up the series with boston.
    And let's go rockets, and magic.

04-30-09 10:27 PM
    Boston/Chicago is the craziest series I seen in a minute. Epic. Just epic.
    05-01-09 10:38 AM
    Man I'm happy the Bulls forced a game 7. I really hope my Heat wins tonight to force a 7th game as well and win the 7th out there. Hopefully Wade is feeling better but somebody else needs to step it up as well. Thats a que for Beasely man. He needs a hug game
    05-01-09 11:39 AM
88 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD