No question - corruption has been rampant since that time - we can only hope (here in the West, at least) that Ukraine is trying hard to turn that around and has made some improvements. Corruption exists at some level in all governments everywhere but hopefully the promise of inclusion into the EU and, perhaps NATO, will be a huge incentive. The very fact that Ukraine was not overrun in 3-5 days and their president didn't run and hide at the first opportunity is a positive sign at least. IMO.
    Agreed but again, I was just clarifying.
    12-06-22 09:08 PM
    Ukraine has always been a major player in the arms market but indeed their production has become more centered towards the home market. Lots of info here in the Wiki.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defe...try_of_Ukraine

They don't waste their time making little pistols.

"The CB 1M Challenge, where the pantless people go"
    I'm pretty sure the USA is light years ahead though. We have all the cool toys here. Our private militias can take over closest unarmed neighbors.
    12-06-22 09:10 PM
    I'm pretty sure the USA is light years ahead though. We have all the cool toys here. Our private militias can take over closest unarmed neighbors.
    Go home to mommy.

12-06-22 09:45 PM
    To the south perhaps. There's lumberjacks up here.
    Last edited by Paul Reichert; 12-06-22 at 10:12 PM.
    brookie229 likes this.
    12-06-22 09:59 PM
    12-06-22 10:52 PM
    Blinken responds to the Ukraine drone attacks on Russian military airbases.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-63882955

12-07-22 12:55 AM
    To the south perhaps. There's lumberjacks up here.
    I'm pretty sure axe wielding lumberjacks aren't too much of a threat against the armed militias of the northern USA border. The Mexican cartels are far more terrifying as they have private ownership regarding true military grade weapons
    12-07-22 08:57 AM
    I'm pretty sure axe wielding lumberjacks aren't too much of a threat against the armed militias of the northern USA border. The Mexican cartels are far more terrifying as they have private ownership regarding true military grade weapons
    You've never tangled with a lumberjack.
    12-07-22 09:52 AM
    Coming from someone who is so paranoid of his neighbour that he needs a pew pew under his pillow before he can go to sleep....
    Grow up or is that grow a pair?
    12-07-22 11:07 AM
    12-07-22 11:14 AM
    You've never tangled with a lumberjack.
    Some people just have no sense of humour, lol.
    12-07-22 01:30 PM
    Sounds like the Russian Defense Minister maybe had some marching orders for Lucky Luke.
    12-07-22 01:32 PM
    Sounds like the Russian Defense Minister maybe had some marching orders for Lucky Luke.
    Lukashenko would have hung a couple of years back if not for Russian support. Clown puppet.
    12-07-22 01:46 PM
    Coming from someone who is so paranoid of his neighbour that he needs a pew pew under his pillow before he can go to sleep....
    Grow up or is that grow a pair?
    I don't worry about my actual neighbors. It's the dregs of society that wander through neighborhood that don't belong here, looking for easy, defenseless unarmed prey.
    12-07-22 03:28 PM
    I don't worry about my actual neighbors. It's the dregs of society that wander through neighborhood that don't belong here, looking for easy, defenseless unarmed prey.
    Such pride in your country!! If you haven't learned by now I have some land for sale near Tampa. East of, not West. You'd feel right at home there with all the clowns and pew pew owners.

This must be the 487th time you've mentioned that you live in Schittsville, if you are really so paranoid of living there why don't you move to a country that offers freedom? It would certainly lower your fear level and you wouldn't need to spend your kids inheritance on Glowksticks and Ammo. Your EV would be safe however should you decide to stay there, just take the distributor cap with you and nobody will be able to start the car.
    12-07-22 03:43 PM
    How is winter affecting the war in Ukraine?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...el/ar-AA151mjK

12-07-22 07:18 PM
    Respects to the people of Kurakhove.

https://www.newsweek.com/ukraine-suf...strike-1765515

12-07-22 07:20 PM
    Such pride in your country!! If you haven't learned by now I have some land for sale near Tampa. East of, not West. You'd feel right at home there with all the clowns and pew pew owners.

This must be the 487th time you've mentioned that you live in Schittsville, if you are really so paranoid of living there why don't you move to a country that offers freedom? It would certainly lower your fear level and you wouldn't need to spend your kids inheritance on Glowksticks and Ammo. Your EV would be safe however should you decide to stay there, just take the distributor cap with you and nobody will be able to start the car.
    I'm happy where I live as firearms are part of American society. My kids don't get an inheritance other than our personal effects. My kids are expected to make their own fame and fortune on their own.

More people are moving here than elsewhere, still the greatest country on the planet.

In Glock We Trust
    12-07-22 08:03 PM
    I'm happy where I live as firearms are part of American society. My kids don't get an inheritance other than our personal effects. My kids are expected to make their own fame and fortune on their own.

More people are moving here than elsewhere, still the greatest country on the planet.

In Glock We Trust
    All your problems, not mine. Somehow you feel the need to tell us ad Nauseum.

12-07-22 08:28 PM
    RC-135 Rivet Joint surveillance aircraft setting up over Lithuania to keep an eye on Belarus. Probably will also be a RQ-4 Global Hawk set up at the border of Poland and Belarus.

https://www.af.mil/About-Us/Fact-She...w-rivet-joint/

12-08-22 02:12 AM
    RC-135 Rivet Joint surveillance aircraft setting up over Lithuania to keep an eye on Belarus. Probably will also be a RQ-4 Global Hawk set up at the border of Poland and Belarus.

https://www.af.mil/About-Us/Fact-She...w-rivet-joint/https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...7d5bee82ab.jpg

As I just posted, add a NATO AWAC out of Turkey heading up...

12-08-22 02:17 AM
    Putin says, "We haven't gone mad..." Maybe just crazy? Cry a little tear for the invader.

12-08-22 04:11 PM
    Putin says, "We haven't gone mad..." Maybe just crazy? Cry a little tear for the invader.

Although I condemn the Russian invasion of the Ukraine, why does everyone think Putin is mad or crazy?

It's what a country does that want to gain control and take over another country. It's wrong but shouldn't really surprise anyone.

If you don't want someone taking your stuff, you have to defend it from the bad people. Whether individuals or nations, it's a pretty simple concept.

In Glock We Trust
    12-08-22 04:56 PM
    Although I condemn the Russian invasion of the Ukraine, why does everyone think Putin is mad or crazy?

It's what a country does that want to gain control and take over another country. It's wrong but shouldn't really surprise anyone.

If you don't want someone taking your stuff, you have to defend it from the bad people. Whether individuals or nations, it's a pretty simple concept.

In Glock We Trust
    You do seem to admire "special" people.
    How's your hero looking for 2024?

https://youtube.com/shorts/ZbukJFUy_us?feature=share

12-08-22 08:27 PM
    You do seem to admire "special" people.
    How's your hero looking for 2024?

https://youtube.com/shorts/ZbukJFUy_us?feature=share

Not sure if Desantis is running yet so not sure. I'll wait to see who all is running. It's not always exciting being a Libertarian having to vote Republican when I don't share many of the values.

I'm strictly for small government especially at the federal level. To me, the only purpose of the feds is the military. I'm not for the big 3 which is Big Government, Big Labor and Big Corporation so that's why it's not exciting.

In Glock We Trust
    12-09-22 06:16 AM
1,359 ... 4748495051 ...