So I don't know how many people know about this or care, but today was "National Zombie Day".
    On this day in Downtown Memphis, where I work on World Famous Beale St, a bunch of artistic and creative or just downright freaky folks get together in zombie makeup or as designated "victims" and walk about a mile, in full zombie splendor, grunting and growling and attacking people with x's on their chests...it's all pretty interesting if you're into that type of thing.
    Anyway, point being, I managed to get some pics (too bad it wasnt VIDEO) of some of the folks with my Black Pearl...thought I'd share...enjoy and Happy National Zombie Day to all you berryheads.

04-26-08 02:11 AM
    More...

04-26-08 02:12 AM
    And a few more...

04-26-08 02:13 AM
    off-topic, lol

btw, creepy. :]
    04-26-08 04:26 PM
    Yeah...I figured I should put this in "Off-Topic"...
    At least someone finally looked at it...
    Mods-Feel free to move the thread.
    04-26-08 08:32 PM
    yo that is hella scary if i saw that in the streets of sf i think people would flip out or something dam.
    04-26-08 08:51 PM
    Cool.

I liked the Dawn of the Dead remake BTW.

What happens if someone starts shooting these people in the head?
    04-26-08 08:53 PM
    People in San Francisco of all places would freak out?
    I mean isn't that like a whole TOWN full of freaky folk???
    Trust me...if folks here in the buckle of the Bible Belt don't freak out...I don't think there's too many places they would...
    Not to mention...Memphis picks up on EVERYTHING late...this has been going on in other cities for years...I bet anything they do it there too...

Well...as far as I know...no one got shot in the head...but I assume if that ever happened, that person would go to jail fairly quickly...considering there are cops who participate...
    04-26-08 08:56 PM
    yea ur right dude sf is hella wacked out people do some crazy asss **** out here 2 ive never seen it happen out here tho but sf is pretty big so who knows
    04-26-08 09:10 PM
    Screwdriverface was dope.
    04-26-08 09:59 PM
    Yeah, the whole Shaun of the Dead group are friends of mine..
    Figures,eh?
    04-26-08 10:44 PM
    That is some dope noize right there.

Zombies have been the flavor of the moment for a bit.

Shoot, I was downtown today and saw a buncha kids that looked like zombies. Maybe they were celebrating??? Lucky for them I don't pack heat.
    04-27-08 03:23 AM
    Yeah, zombies are everywhere these days, the made-up kind AND the real ones...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-08 04:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD