The famous busking, not-technically-naked Naked Cowboy of New York is threatening legal action against an also not-technically-naked female performer called the Naked Cowgirl.

The Naked Cowboy, aka Robert Burck, holds and almost-naked news conference in New York's Times Square

The Naked Cowboy, who is frequently seen in New York's Times Square, strumming a guitar while wearing only a cowby hat and a pair of white briefs, has sent a cease-and-desist letter to the Naked Cowgirl.

The Naked Cowboy, whose real name is Robert Burck, is demanding that the Naked Cowgirl - also known as Sandy Kane, who performs in a red, white and blue cowboy hat and matching bikini - stop ripping off his trademark.
    Burck says if Kane's going to make money by posing for photos, he wants her to sign a 'Naked Cowboy Franchise Agreement.' Most of his licensed franchisees are required to pay $5,000 a year or $500 a month, and must go through a screening process.

Kane, who is in her 50s and whose real name is Sandra Brodsky, is a former stripper who's now a fixture of the city comedy scene. She insists that she doesn't owe Burck anything.
    06-22-10 10:20 AM
    You couldn't post a picture of the girl could you?
    06-22-10 11:46 AM
    Guess he doesn't know the difference between "boy" and "girl".
    06-22-10 11:50 AM
    You couldn't post a picture of the girl could you?
    I was going to, but on second thought I've decided to keep it on my desktop for review, in the interest of proper journalism, of course.
    06-22-10 11:59 AM
    06-22-10 12:45 PM
    I think Masters and Johnson already copywrited naked cowgirl. Or was that reverse naked cowgirl?
    06-22-10 12:50 PM
    She's 50?????????
    06-22-10 12:51 PM
    there were 2 naked cowgirls...i chose the, um, one less ridden.
    06-22-10 01:28 PM

I couldn't resist.....

LOL.....awaiting Big Brother......
    06-22-10 02:17 PM
    I'll take the 1st one than you very much! Did a little research she's like 27.
    06-22-10 02:50 PM