I never used my GMAIL for forums,internet accounts etc...today I got this mail! Did anyone get this on his gmail,too?

To Whom It May Concern.

Freeterk Manufacturing Co. Ltd. China. manufactures electronic products of low-
    voltage appliance in China. Our Major suppliers are USA, Canada and Europe
    Markets.

Your service is needed by the company to be our sales representative in your
    country. Customers will be contacting you for payment and 10% shall be your
    commission for every transaction. If interested, please contact us for more
    details.

Please kindlly reply to our private Email below,
    [email protected]

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Felix Wong
    Marketing Manager
    Freeterk Manufacturing Co. Ltd. China
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-08 09:46 AM
    I get those all the time. Welcome to the wonderful world of SPAM. It happens to the best of us, no matter how hard we try to avoid it. Such is the price of residing in the public domain, eh?
    08-09-08 09:54 AM
    According to Dr something or other i own like 60 percent of his company and im worth a few billion dollars. i should really email him back. along with that other billionare who is my long lost relative who is dying of cancer and is giving me half his company.

i hate spam.
    08-09-08 11:23 AM
    People who don't know how to look first ask second used to be the largest source of irritation.

Now there are people lacking the good sense or common courtesy to keep their spam to themselves?

MIND *BLOWN*
    08-09-08 06:56 PM
    If you are using a BlackBerry, you should know how to identify SPAM emails by now.
    08-09-08 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD