Does anyone use the MySpace app? If so does it notify you of what you have to your email? I find that it never did for me so I had to set it to send me notifications through SMS.

As for the Twitter app, idk what app to download lol. Can someone help me to decide which Twitter app I'm supposed to download?
    04-18-09 02:40 PM
    Give Uber twitter a try for a twitter app. It works the best of all the ones I have tried.
    http://www.ubertwitter.com/bb/4_6/UberTwitter.jad

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-09 02:49 PM
    Can I donwload that straight from my phone?
    04-18-09 03:14 PM
    Yes, that's the OTA link, just click on the link. Once it's installed, go through the set up. You'll need to have a twitter account with user name and password set up on your PC first to use with uber twitter.

04-18-09 03:37 PM
    Thanks exelant.
    04-18-09 03:45 PM
    No problem Jay, that's what I'm here for, . Feel free to add me - same name as here.
    Mike

04-18-09 04:31 PM
    Does anyone use the MySpace app? If so does it notify you of what you have to your email? I find that it never did for me so I had to set it to send me notifications through SMS.

As for the Twitter app, idk what app to download lol. Can someone help me to decide which Twitter app I'm supposed to download?
    I have that problem with the myspace app. I don't get ANY of my messages on it unless I open them on the computer or my iPod first.
    04-18-09 04:39 PM
    Give Uber twitter a try for a twitter app. It works the best of all the ones I have tried.
    http://www.ubertwitter.com/bb/4_6/UberTwitter.jad

I can't get this to work. It comes up with "Network exception trying to communicate with Twitter service" when I try to verify my account and then "Unknown Error" when I am trying to get my timelines.

The only Twitter app I have been able to get working on my Blackberry is Twitterberry for some reason.
    04-18-09 04:49 PM
    That's weird. Are device and OS are you using? Have you tried registering with your network and sending service books? I know a lot of us with every type of device are using it.

Browser Settings: Browser settings for improved view. While in your browser, press menu key> options> browser configuration> check all the boxes> make sure browser is set to internet browser> show images set to On WML and HTML Pages> emulation mode set to BlackBerry> click back and save.
    Send Service Books: Click your internet email icon (the envelope with a gear in front of it)> click service books> click send service books, or log onto your provider's website and send them from there.
    Register Device: Click options> click advanced options> roll down and click host routing table> press your menu key> select register now> click back and close.

04-18-09 07:01 PM
    That's weird. Are device and OS are you using? Have you tried registering with your network and sending service books? I know a lot of us with every type of device are using it.
    Yeah, I tried TinyTwitter and Twibble but with those two I got a Tunnel Error and the same with BlackBird. I don't understand why they won't work.

I'm using a 8320 Curve and operating system 4.5.0.124

I'll try doing the stuff you have up there and see how that works out.

04-18-09 07:34 PM
    Yep... Its still doing it. I suppose I'm stuck using Twitterberry only.

04-18-09 07:42 PM
    I was having the same issue forever! Then i tried using my EMAIL instead of my USERNAME where it calls for username and VOILA: success!!!
    07-31-09 09:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD