And of course MS shipped the Game I ordered separately (Ryse) so now the question is. Battlefield 4 or COD Ghosts?

Z10 Running 10.2.1.1055 Take that Mr App Gap!
    11-22-13 11:55 AM
    and of course ms shipped the game i ordered separately (ryse) so now the question is. Battlefield 4 or cod ghosts?

Z10 running 10.2.1.1055 take that mr app gap!
    battlefield 4 all the way
    it's the best
    11-22-13 12:44 PM
    Ahh! Lucky!!!!! Lol. No local store has one right now! And I wasn't able to pre-order. I'm practically begging them to take my cash!

"We are truly alone, the scars on your heart are yours to atone" (BBM#18)
    11-22-13 09:38 PM
    BF4 easy

Sent from my Red Nokia Lumia 920
    11-24-13 09:38 AM
    Ended up getting Ghosts was disappointed with the crapptacular ending of the campaign mode lol but overall it's what I expected from a COD title may pick up BF4 next payday.

11-24-13 10:36 PM
    Now, don't take this the wrong way. You're totally allowed to make your own choice, but I want to ask why?

Why would you buy an Xboxone?

They lied to reporters, had horrible game trading policies, horrible online policies, insulted their own customers, made their console more expensive (not a big deal) and are doing so because they are adding things no one asked for or wants.

Not to mention it's lack of focus on actual games.

Now, I've tried both consoles, I actually think the Xboxone looks better.

But just because they reversed their policies, doesn't mean they deserve the business.

Personally, I think both consoles are underwhelming, I plan on getting a PS4 when FF15 and KH3 comes out. But nothing short of that will make me buy one, and certainly nothing can make me buy an Xboxone.

Again, allowed to make your own choice, I'm not attacking it. I just want to know why someone would make that choice.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-13 10:45 PM
    Now, don't take this the wrong way. You're totally allowed to make your own choice, but I want to ask why?

Why would you buy an Xboxone?

They lied to reporters, had horrible game trading policies, horrible online policies, insulted their own customers, made their console more expensive (not a big deal) and are doing so because they are adding things no one asked for or wants.

Not to mention it's lack of focus on actual games.

Now, I've tried both consoles, I actually think the Xboxone looks better.

But just because they reversed their policies, doesn't mean they deserve the business.

Personally, I think both consoles are underwhelming, I plan on getting a PS4 when FF15 and KH3 comes out. But nothing short of that will make me buy one, and certainly nothing can make me buy an Xboxone.

Again, allowed to make your own choice, I'm not attacking it. I just want to know why someone would make that choice.

Posted via CB10
    "Things no one asked for or wants" lol. Have you ever thought of the slim possibility of someone, dare I say it, wanting the kinect? And furthermore no one is forcing anyone to get it. So if someone buys it, well I guess they did in fact want it. Also the "lack of focus on games" would be why I would want it. It does more than the PS4. Not just games (which last I checked I BELIEVE, don't quote me on this, Xbox will still be able to play video games )

They had policies that people disliked. They reversed them. Shows they listen to the customer.

Just MY opinion.

"We are truly alone, the scars on your heart are yours to atone" (BBM#18)
    11-24-13 11:47 PM
    No, no one wants the Kinect.

And even if they did, they are forced to buy one if they want an Xboxone

And as for doing more things? Get a PC. Does way more.

There is literally zero reason to buy an Xboxone.

They weren't listening to their customers, their customers unanimously told them they would not buy their system unless those policies changed. They were covering their ***.

I still think they were rude and disrespectful to the gaming community.

Anyways, enjoy man! Hopefully I'm wrong, and the Xboxone turns out to be worth it.

I think it looked great, and the controllers are really fantastic. I want to get one to plug into my PC.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 12:05 AM
    Bought an Xbox One for my son for x-mas. He loves COD, plays it all the time. He has Ghosts for his 360, and we are getting him BF4 for the One. When I asked him if he ever played Battlefield (we restricted the games he plays based on ratings, but we have since disregarded that as I bought him COD games), he sounded more excited about Battlefield then I ever heard him about COD.
    11-25-13 11:39 AM
    I always preferred the games MS releases over Sony so it was a no brainer to buy an Xbone. The new kennect is light years better than the old one and now with live TV integration this system is going to do well. Only thing I don't like is no backwards compatibility with 360 games.

11-25-13 05:24 PM
    I always preferred the games MS releases over Sony so it was a no brainer to buy an Xbone. The new kennect is light years better than the old one and now with live TV integration this system is going to do well. Only thing I don't like is no backwards compatibility with 360 games.

I always prefer the games Nintendo releases over anything. I am not huge on the types of games both MS and Sony release. Give me Zelda and Metroid over anything. My son is the opposite. Be definitely prefers the FPS type games.

I am going to check out Kingdom Hearts 3 though.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 06:37 PM