If you like the phone so much why don't you just buy it retail for yourself and just
    give her the one you have? No price on "love" right?
    12-07-09 01:23 PM
    Kill her :s

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-09 01:42 PM
    oh man, this is why im glad me and my wifey are on the same upgrade timetable
    12-07-09 11:43 PM
    Happy wife...
    Happy life...
    12-08-09 12:43 AM
    Give the wife the phone, then go to ebay and get one for yourself
    12-08-09 06:00 AM
    I'm ecstatic that a j erk like you isn't my husband. Just sayin'.
    12-08-09 03:34 PM
    My oh my! Love some of the comments. Haven't had time to read them all. I can't wait to get the Droid in January!

12-08-09 07:11 PM
    Are you sure you guys are adults? Sound to me children fighting over...
    When you said a secret, I thought you cheated on her or something.

Anyway, why don't you just give her your motorola Droid? She does have a right to ask for it because it was her upgrade. If she wants make a big issue about it, just give it to her. This must be the first storm... I assume.
    You can either sell your storm, and use that cost to buy a new phone for yourself.
    Also, you should never tell your wife about iphone is coming to Verizon in 2010. In business, it' not just about selling more phones. yes, it is important for apple to sell as many iphone they can, but there are more complications than that.
    Unless verizon and apple can come to an agreement on subsidizing cost, and splitting the profits, iphone will not come to Verizon, period.
    12-08-09 07:59 PM
    I'm ecstatic that a j erk like you isn't my husband. Just sayin'.
    Are you sure you guys are adults? Sound to me children fighting over...
    When you said a secret, I thought you cheated on her or something.
    Really, people?.....Really?
    12-08-09 08:24 PM
    Really, people?.....Really?
    Yes, really. Guys like you give guys a bad name. Seriously, it's a freakin phone. You deliberately deceived your wife (downplaying the coolness), and now you are holding out something that should belong to her. Yes, she gave it to you, but if she wants it back, take care of her.
    Tomorrow, I will offer to pay half of the cost of the March upgrade when it rolls around.
    This just made my jaw hit the floor...... Could you be any more of a......... Well, you fill in the word. CB won't let us say much....
    12-09-09 07:18 AM
    Honestly... I'd be more mad at myself if I'd given my bf my upgrade, not him! She should just wait it out, she was happy with her phone in the first place, so....
    12-09-09 07:46 AM
    I've read a lot of the comments in this thread and it's a little ridiculous that some of you are so against the OP.

His wife gave him the upgrade and now she wants it back, sorry but that ish wouldn't fly with me either. She just needs to stop crying about her lost upgrade and sell her storm on ebay and use the profits for the droid. It�s not the OPs fault that she was oh so happy with her storm until he got the droid.

And this happy wife, happy life can just suck it. Sometimes you guys cannot make a woman happy no matter how hard you try. Some women just can�t be pleased.
    12-09-09 07:55 AM
    This was a good read. It's pretty simple. You would choose a stupid silly $300 phone over your wife's happiness. I hope you enjoy cold showers.

12-09-09 08:22 AM
    All true AmbZ, and I adderssed that in my post. But he deceived her with the coolness so she wouldn't want to play with it after he got it. I'd also imagine that she's not up on phones, and didn't know what was out there, and he didn't take the time to tell her about the droid, or even tell her to go to the store and look before he took the upgrade. My wife isn't up on technology, and it would be the same way. She'd be happy with her phone because it worked, but then if she saw how cool my stuff was, she'd want it. Ignorance isn't an excuse, but then again, neither are hormones, and girls use that all the time...

And the part about not pleasing some women is absolutelty true.

I want more clarification on the OP offering to pay for half of her upgrade, for his wife... If they have separate spending money and all that ****, then I say it's her phone. She earned it. If, like in our house, the finances aren't split, it all just pays bills, then yeah, she can wait...
    12-09-09 09:17 AM
    If what you did is her idea of deception, you have bigger issues than phones to deal with. Just tell her no, and she'll be over it in a few days. If she doesn't get over it, she has some maturing to do.
    12-09-09 03:34 PM
    Yes, really. Guys like you give guys a bad name. Seriously, it's a freakin phone. You deliberately deceived your wife (downplaying the coolness), and now you are holding out something that should belong to her. Yes, she gave it to you, but if she wants it back, take care of her.

This just made my jaw hit the floor...... Could you be any more of a......... Well, you fill in the word. CB won't let us say much....
    Maybe you should separate yourself from your keyboard and step away from Crackberry for a few days because you and some others here are taking this thread way too seriously. I've been called just about everything in the book by some of you here, some insinuated that I don't love my wife, I've been called childish, I've been called a "j erk", and a few other unpleasant things. One member here even appears to want some personal information from me as shown in this gem of a post here:
    I want more clarification on the OP offering to pay for half of her upgrade, for his wife... If they have separate spending money and all that ****, then I say it's her phone. She earned it. If, like in our house, the finances aren't split, it all just pays bills, then yeah, she can wait...
    What's up w/ that?

Anyway, it might surprise some of you to know that my wife is aware of this thread and she gets a good laugh from it everyday. She gets an even bigger laugh from some of the more harsh and heavy-handed comments from some of the members here - men and women. I find it very disturbing how some here can take a light-hearted true-to-life experience of mine and use it to rain down insults.

Most of the viewers of this thread saw it for what it was - a funny experience that a fellow member shared w/ everyone else. You made a few comments (non-hostile) and you moved on, and I'm glad a brought a little humor to your day. And thanks for your comments! But some here (especially some of the more recent posts) I find really disturbing because you are getting worked up over nothing. What's next? Am I going to be reported to the police?
    Last edited by kalexan9; 12-09-09 at 05:51 PM.
    12-09-09 05:46 PM
    Don't let them bother you kalexan (per your last post, I know you're not)... People are bent.
    12-09-09 05:58 PM
    If your wife is getting a laugh out of this, then I'm very happy.
    12-10-09 03:13 AM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD