I just saw a couple of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy references in a topic, and suddenly it hit me.
    A lot of people are talking about the amazing design TAT does, and the lack of it on the BB10 interface. I am pretty sure this will not change (most consumers do not want a "different" interface), but then a great app idea suddenly hit me:

They should make the "Hitchhiker's Guide"! Give it their signature beautiful (futuristic) look-and-feel. Connect it to some well-known online encyclopediae, a willig search engine, etc.: making it the go-to app for all general information browsing! Work together with an app like SayIt to bring voice control, BeMaps for navigation and StarGazer for an added sci-fi feel (like open-in-[external app] connections). The options are endless.

I know this is daydreaming, but I could not resist throwing it out there. And I am also terribly disappointed there is no app that actually works this way, it makes perfect sense for "smart"devices!
    10-08-13 05:56 PM
    What's the Hitchhikers Guide? (sorry I saw the movie years ago when I was still in elementary school and don't remember a thing lol)

"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    10-08-13 06:30 PM
    What's the Hitchhikers Guide? (sorry I saw the movie years ago when I was still in elementary school and don't remember a thing lol)

Omg! Screw the movie! Get the books and read them. Get them now!!

Posted via CB10
    ukmight likes this.
    10-08-13 06:37 PM
    Omg! Screw the movie! Get the books and read them. Get them now!!

Posted via CB10
    While you're at it, you can use Kobo or Kindle to read them maybe!

Posted via CB10
    bradu1 likes this.
    10-08-13 06:50 PM
    I agree the books are the way to go, they have some of the best humour I have ever read. And they are quite elaborate, but easy to read!
    The movie was just so-so, too much content to fit into a single film.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    10-08-13 07:37 PM
    I agree the books are the way to go, they have some of the best humour I have ever read. And they are quite elaborate, but easy to read!
    The movie was just so-so, too much content to fit into a single film.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    The books are good and I enjoyed reading them a lot. But they have a really random plotline, which is due to the fact that it was originally a radio show from the '80s, with the next episode being written after the previous one aired. Sometimes I was a little lost.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-13 10:21 PM
    I think this thread has been (unintentionally) highjacked! Haha

10-12-13 09:51 PM
    That's what the offtopic forum is for right, at least it is still about THHG.

[BBM#1] BlackBerry 10 signed.
    10-13-13 04:49 AM