This happened on American soil but this is an international event, 96 countries represented in the race this was an attack upon the world community

Posted via CB10
    Straight to the point and simple. Great post.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 08:52 PM
    My prayers are with the people of Boston and people any where in the world who are victimized by senseless violence.
    04-15-13 09:04 PM
    This happened on American soil but this is an international event, 96 countries represented in the race this was an attack upon the world community

Posted via CB10
    Very true, it's hard to understand the why of it. My heartfelt prayers for Boston right now.
    04-15-13 09:07 PM
    My thoughts and prayers to all those affected by this cowardly act.

Stand Sure Boston. Stand Sure.

Posted from my Z10 via C10
    04-15-13 09:17 PM
    #prayforboston

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 09:33 PM
    My thought and prayer to the victims and their families.

Post via CB10 for Z10
    04-15-13 09:50 PM
    It's a very sad day in Boston. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their loved ones. I also salute the first responders and citizens who provided medical aid, first aid and comfort to those who were injured.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 10:02 PM
    Yes terrible and I hope those behind it are caught and then placed in a small room and a explosive like they set off is used on them.

Posted via CB10, BB10, Z10
    04-15-13 10:18 PM
    Terrorism by definition is intended to achieve a political change through acts upon a population. Killing people is a criminal act not a political act. Government and media tend to lump both under the umbrella of terrorism.

The school shootings were criminal acts, nothing more.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    It comes down to intent. We do not know what the purpose of this bombing was and therefore cannot call it an act of terrorism.

I've read lots of articles posted and lots of comments on those articles, and there was one comment that stuck out to me as being "not the right time." Someone posted something saying that now it's obvious why gun control is a bad thing and how this proves even further that people should eve able to "Protect themselves." It wasn't the right time for it because not only should it be obvious that an assault rifle wouldn't be able to protect you from a covertly placed explosive device, but also because no one should be trying to score political points out of a tragedy like this, be they real or imagined points.

My thoughts are with those who have suffered at the hands of whomever is responsible for this. It's a sad day for the world.

JB

Posted from my brain via CB10
    04-15-13 10:21 PM
    I understand people want to talk about this and that's cool, BUT lets avoid the political, BS!
    04-15-13 10:25 PM
    So sad to see such a wonderful event destroyed by hatred and nonsense. To all affected, my heart goes out to you all.
    04-16-13 02:29 AM
    Wow. Agreed.

But you got to admit, such a ultra soft target as a marathon. That's kind of unprecedented. And still sad and worthy of comment.

Posted via CB10
    No matter what is the reason, no matter who are the victims, killing should NEVER be tolerated in the Evolved society who are living now. This has stopped menkind to accomplish so much with the so worthless conflicts that we had between each other (men)
    Since the early 20th century. I'm against all of them and i think none should have happened and every single one of them could be been avoided with the right decision.
    Cautioning merders of any kind is encouraging it and continuing the hatred that is consuming this civilisation right now.
    I refuse to accept that after reaching such a great state of evolution, human being will be destroyed by its own kind. Hating is like setting yourself in fire to get ride of dandruff. You will be affected more than the person you are targeting. Not by the action itself but by the results of the cycle of hatred that you will generate .

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 03:10 AM
    Thoughts with everyone in Boston. I live about an hour and half away from boston... and he family in Boston. This one hits close to home.

Sad this is the world we live in.

-RYknow

Posted via my sick white Z10
    04-16-13 05:19 AM
    Another very sad day. It really puts things into perspective, while we're discussing phones and os's. My prayers to the people of Boston, the victims and their families and all the first responders.
    04-16-13 08:09 AM
    No matter what is the reason, no matter who are the victims, killing should NEVER be tolerated in the Evolved society who are living now. This has stopped menkind to accomplish so much with the so worthless conflicts that we had between each other (men)
    Since the early 20th century. I'm against all of them and i think none should have happened and every single one of them could be been avoided with the right decision.
    Cautioning merders of any kind is encouraging it and continuing the hatred that is consuming this civilisation right now.
    I refuse to accept that after reaching such a great state of evolution, human being will be destroyed by its own kind. Hating is like setting yourself in fire to get ride of dandruff. You will be affected more than the person you are targeting. Not by the action itself but by the results of the cycle of hatred that you will generate .

Posted via CB10
    AGREED! But sadly enough there's just too many people that don't give a crap about such reasoning. Just to keep it real, contingency against such dicks is very welcomed.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 03:37 PM
90 ... 234