04-17-13 03:37 PM
90 1234
tools
    We are all heartbroken here in Puerto Rico. So sad.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 05:52 PM
    Thoughts and prayers with all those affected. Hope they catch whomever is responsible and let them be punished to the full extent of the law!!!
    04-15-13 05:57 PM
    Please pray for all those affected by the Boston bombing. This is a tragic, black day..
    04-15-13 06:01 PM
    Our thoughts and prayers are with all those affected by this tragic event. It saddens me there is so much evil and hatred in the world. For those cowards that were involved, I truly hope you get what you deserve.

Z10 + PB 64GB = Keep Moving. Posted using CB10 App
    EsJayDee likes this.
    04-15-13 06:05 PM
    RIP
    From Kuwait middle east

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:09 PM
    People in the world are crazy. Senseless crimes every where and it's only getting worse everyday.

Posted via CB10
    EsJayDee and jdhooghe like this.
    04-15-13 06:12 PM
    Sorry to say this. But I don't think Z10 forum has a spot for bombing event.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:12 PM
    Sorry to say this. But I don't think Z10 forum has a spot for bombing event.

Posted via CB10
    +1

If it was we could talk about the 31 civilians killed today in explosions in Iraq, especially as I've yet to see it mentioned on mainstream news coverage.

Let's keep this forum on topic please!

Posted via CB10
    ErinnM and meltbox360 like this.
    04-15-13 06:17 PM
    Wow. Agreed.

But you got to admit, such a ultra soft target as a marathon. That's kind of unprecedented. And still sad and worthy of comment.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:23 PM
    +1

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:24 PM
    Wow. Agreed.

But you got to admit, such a ultra soft target as a marathon. That's kind of unprecedented. And still sad and worthy of comment.

Posted via CB10
    It's crazy and sad.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:28 PM
    Do I have think 4 times before attending a sporting event now?

My thoughts and prayers are with Boston, what a tragedy!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:31 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'd be lying if I said I feel very comfortable in a movie theater.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    04-15-13 06:34 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yup. My wife's friend and coworker was right next to where the bomb went off. When my wife called her, she had vomited 7 times because of what she saw. I don't know if she'll attend a sporting event again.

It's sad we have to live in fear. However, the reality is that we do everyday.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:37 PM
    I'd be lying if I said I feel very comfortable in a movie theater.

Sometimes I check the emergency exits, not gonna lie.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:38 PM

Posted via CB10
    I don't even go to theaters anymore because of the shooting. My friend always wants me to go see a movie but I can't. I'll wait for it to be on RedBox!

Stinks that all this stuff has been happening. Putting fear in most people. Can we ever get more than a 2 month break from mass shootings, etc?

04-15-13 06:40 PM
    Yup. My wife's friend and coworker was right next to where the bomb went off. When my wife called her, she had vomited 7 times because of what she saw. I don't know if she'll attend a sporting event again.

It's sad we have to live in fear. However, the reality is that we do everyday.

Posted via CB10
    Wow, that's intense..

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:41 PM
    Sad.

I saw a video of this guy filming at the finish line when it went off. About a 3 minute video. He gets pretty close and you can see the blood. Ugh

04-15-13 06:42 PM
    I don't even go to theaters anymore because of the shooting. My friend always wants me to go see a movie but I can't. I'll wait for it to be on RedBox!

Stinks that all this stuff has been happening. Putting fear in most people. Can we ever get more than a 2 month break from mass shootings, etc?

I'm always on high alert when I go. But sometimes that just ruins that whole movie experience.

Why go any where if you can't enjoy it. That's not jus for movies but for anything nowadays

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:43 PM
    Erm what about all the school shootings? They were all terrorist attacks. I don't know what you think a terrorist is but as far as I'm aware if you inflict terror upon an individual /group then you are classed as a terrorist. The children weren't given flowers, they were terrorised.
    As much as a country / government does wrong we mustn't assume that they have orchestrated this. That is a ridiculous thing to say. Conspiracy theorist much?

Posted via Galactus10
    Terrorism by definition is intended to achieve a political change through acts upon a population. Killing people is a criminal act not a political act. Government and media tend to lump both under the umbrella of terrorism.

The school shootings were criminal acts, nothing more.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    04-15-13 07:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    I always scan for emergency exits. It is called situational awareness.

04-15-13 07:23 PM
    I always scan for emergency exits. It is called situational awareness.

Gotta watch your surroundings

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 07:32 PM
    This happened on American soil but this is an international event, 96 countries represented in the race this was an attack upon the world community

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 07:40 PM
    My heart goes out to all those who were victims today and especially the sandy hook families that were re-victimized. Such a senseless act, that stole an 8 year old's life, ripped from this earth in such a violent way, no one should have to endure. Too quickly we forget, too quickly we become complacent. If this was an act of terror than again it shows that they will not give up, and they never stop planning. Our prayers to our brothers and sisters to the South, but my fellow Canadian's don't think it will never happen here. It is the Western way of life and our values and equality for all that many terrorist hate.

Pray for the people that were there today, hold your family close and count your blessings, again you must endure something so unimaginable. Our prayers will be for you today.
    04-15-13 08:16 PM
    This happened on American soil but this is an international event, 96 countries represented in the race this was an attack upon the world community

Posted via CB10
    Thank you for pointing this out.

Posted via CB using my sexy Zee10
    04-15-13 08:31 PM
90 1234