The number of injured was at 100, but now back down to 90 according to CTV which i believe is getting info/feed from CBS
    04-15-13 04:46 PM
    Thoughts and prayers for all of those affected by this.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 04:48 PM
    Prayers go out to all those affected in Boston, any news on the motivation behind these horrible attacks?
    04-15-13 04:52 PM
    Prayers go out to all those affected in Boston, any news on the motivation behind these horrible attacks?
    Nothing yet. No one has claimed responsibility.
    04-15-13 04:55 PM
    NY Post:

Investigators have a suspect ? a Saudi Arabian national ? in the horrific Boston Marathon bombings, The Post has learned.

Law enforcement sources said the 20-year-old suspect was under guard at an undisclosed Boston hospital.

Fox News reported that the suspect suffered severe burns.

It was not immediately clear why the man was hospitalized and whether he was injured in the attack or in his apprehension.

The man was caught less than two hours after the 2:50 p.m. bombing on the finish line of the race, in the heart of Boston.

In addition, Boston police have surveillance video of someone bringing multiple backpacks to blast site, according to CBS News.

Police also confirmed that there was a third explosion, at the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum. It was not immediately clear how much damage was done or whether it was related to the bombings at the marathon finish line.

The library bombing occurred about 4:30 p.m. and more than a mile from the marathon.

A law enforcement source confirmed to The Post that 12 people were killed and nearly 50 were injured in today's blast.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    04-15-13 05:00 PM
    My mom said Penn Station has police all over. NYC is in caution mode.

04-15-13 05:01 PM
    My friends at Crackberry, if you're a drinker, please join me and my fellow Bostonions in raising a glass to all those affected today!

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 05:08 PM
    Thoughts and prayers going out to all those injured and the families of those killed. Too much evil in the world and Boston just got a taste of it.

Posted via CB with my BB10 Z10
    04-15-13 05:08 PM
    My thoughts and prayers are with those families affected by the horrible act in Boston today!!

We will all pray that everyone is safe with there families!!
    04-15-13 05:12 PM
    My prayers are with those that were affected. What a sad day for the world in general as there were over 80 nations participating.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 05:12 PM
    Thoughts and prayers are with those affected.
    04-15-13 05:14 PM
    Thoughts and prayers to those affected.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 05:17 PM
    2 deceased, 26 injured including a 3 year old all the way up to a person on their 60's.

Also, Newtown Ct victim's faamilies in Grandstand directly across the street from where the bomb went off. Bomb found under that Grandstand but it was detonated or didn't go off and discarded by Boston Bomb Squad.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 05:23 PM
    :'(

Jesus...
    04-15-13 05:25 PM
    I found sad that these type of unfortunate things keep happening to my US neighbors, nothing i can do to help but pray for the youth to get over it. The youngers have been through such mess i cant imagine myself being there at an early age and getting out psychologically healthy.
    Some how they keep getting up after every punch only to get an harder hit.
    I really hope that soon this miss fortune will stop and the USA can re conquere the greatness of there plag that has been loosing its colors since too long now .

Sincerely, your Canadian neighbor.
    We are so close...but still so far...and we still find ways to appreciate each others company on this side of the American continent.

Posted via CB10
    radlink14 and jdhooghe like this.
    04-15-13 05:28 PM
    NY Post:

Investigators have a suspect ? a Saudi Arabian national ? in the horrific Boston Marathon bombings, The Post has learned.

Law enforcement sources said the 20-year-old suspect was under guard at an undisclosed Boston hospital.

Fox News reported that the suspect suffered severe burns.

It was not immediately clear why the man was hospitalized and whether he was injured in the attack or in his apprehension.

The man was caught less than two hours after the 2:50 p.m. bombing on the finish line of the race, in the heart of Boston.

In addition, Boston police have surveillance video of someone bringing multiple backpacks to blast site, according to CBS News.

Police also confirmed that there was a third explosion, at the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum. It was not immediately clear how much damage was done or whether it was related to the bombings at the marathon finish line.

The library bombing occurred about 4:30 p.m. and more than a mile from the marathon.

A law enforcement source confirmed to The Post that 12 people were killed and nearly 50 were injured in today's blast.

Police commissioner has confirmed that no one has been arrested. This thing about the Saudi man is just an unsubstantiated rumour at the moment.
    04-15-13 05:33 PM
    Apparently someone is being questioned now. 50 injured so far. Sad.
    04-15-13 05:37 PM
    Police commissioner has confirmed that no one has been arrested. This thing about the Saudi man is just an unsubstantiated rumour at the moment.
    As BB fans we are used to that.

I would ask that people please be very cautious and respectful of others when 'reporting' things like this nature. The media is quick to jump on things because they want to be first to break the news and get traffic to their sites, just be patient and the story will evolve... please do not make accusations and assumptions.
    04-15-13 05:38 PM
    Sad day. Our thoughts and prayers with our American friends.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 05:39 PM
    As BB fans we are used to that.

I would ask that people please be very cautious and respectful of others when 'reporting' things like this nature. The media is quick to jump on things because they want to be first to break the news and get traffic to their sites, just be patient and the story will evolve... please do not make accusations and assumptions.
    Yeah until I hear it from the authorities directly I remain sceptical.
    04-15-13 05:39 PM
    Thoughts and prayers to all caught up in this despicable act.
    04-15-13 05:41 PM
    From here, Italy, I'm really close to those in Boston and to the American people. I feel so sad about what's just happened.
    04-15-13 05:43 PM
    We are here in Boston following news closely. Nobody make any assumptions as they don't know what motivated this or who is responsible. Everything you're hearing are rumors and speculation.

Posted via CB10
    FSeverino and EsJayDee like this.
    04-15-13 05:47 PM
    Thoughts and Prayers to all involved in this tragedy and their loved ones.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 05:48 PM
    Boston, we are with you. Be vigilant. Your strength will pull you through. Godspeed...
    04-15-13 05:48 PM
90 1234