Crackberry, I had to make known a terrible incident that happened last week.

A buddy and I were walking through the park one night, when we were jumped by four other guys... With four guns.

I'm sure you can put the rest together... But they got away with my precious Blackberry 9700! And my buddy's Blackberry 8800!!

These guys made me take my SIM card out, as well as give them the password to unlock it.

Honestly, I don't think I'm going to be the same after this... I need a bit of rehab love.

Anyone know my pain?

PS: I was originally using a flip Nokia.. But that wasn't cutting it for me, so I soon found a Blackberry Pearl that my friend was not using. I'm still a loyal member of this Nation!
    Last edited by gbeebe; 08-11-10 at 11:15 AM.
    08-11-10 11:03 AM
    That's horrible! Armed robbery is bad enough, but when they rob a BlackBerry! That's just wrong!

Can't say it ever happened to me, but you never know.
    08-11-10 12:04 PM
    Wow... I wouldn't have given it to them.... but thats me. If they wanna shoot me over a stupid phone then so be it.

And the funny thing in your sig you say "never give up" lol.
    08-11-10 12:35 PM
    That sucks! Those guys should be tarred and feathered if they're caught.
    08-11-10 01:02 PM
    We're doing our best... And thank you for all of the sympathy. You're right, the armed robbery IS bad enough, not to mention the BB. I don't think these guys understand how important a device can be.

But just this morning I found out that same friend's house was burglarized... Does anyone know a good Detective in the Sacramento, CA area? =/
    08-11-10 02:18 PM
    Man I have found one place i won't be moving to.
    08-16-10 02:39 AM
    That sucks! A gun to rob a BlackBerry? At least, it looks like you got a 9800?
    08-16-10 12:22 PM
    they probly got your buddys address from his phone. They may have yours also so keep an eye out. My apartment got broke into about a year and a half ago and it sucks. It also sucks that dumb *** criminals think that everything in this world is to just be given to them for nothing. I dont leave the house without my curve 8330 and my .45 auto. If someone wants my phone, they will have to fight for it....
    08-20-10 07:09 AM
    At the end of the day, stuff is just stuff. Be glad that your physically okay, and that you've gone on to live another day. So often people get killed for the contents of their pockets... be glad you can live on to use another blackberry
    08-20-10 07:46 AM
    You are very lucky it was just a BB that was taken and you are still alive. Your friend as well.
    Glad you both are ok
    08-30-10 12:32 AM
    Anyone who says that they would refuse to give up a BB at gun point and accepts their fate is pretty dumb...****, I am surprised the "smartphone" wouldn't jump from where ever it was on you, grew legs and kindly walked over to the thief and in a robotic tone said," excuse me for my arrogant owner for he is not as smart as I and I will kindly separate from him so he can live another day!"....

Some of you people are funny!

OP, sorry for your loss, but life goes on...be safe!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-10 08:11 AM