i just can belive this, i got a paypal echeck from BravoZuluDelta for 75USD im so freaking exited. i just can belive this is actually happening. BravoZuluDelta you are a true helper, you have done something i belive impossible, something you didnt have to do, but you did. ill be forever in debt. thank so very much.
    I feel happy for you too

waiting for Z30
    11-01-13 08:24 PM
    PM me your PayPal address, I'll make it 3 months 30 days.
    Wow dude. That's awesome. Wish I could help him too. There are still good people in this world!

"If you can't soar with the eagles then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    russmov and jaydee5799 like this.
    11-01-13 08:35 PM
    Wow dude. That's awesome. Wish I could help him too. There are still good people in this world!

Unfortunately we had some technical difficulties and it didn't go through.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    Undbiter65 and Kemir like this.
    11-01-13 08:46 PM

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    That is great that you tried, hopefully you can help him still.
    Kemir likes this.
    11-01-13 09:04 PM
    Kemir keep us updated on what happens. Did you try any of the other suggestions on BlackBerry protect??????

BlackBerry Z10- I use it for a phone and a computer
    Kemir likes this.
    11-01-13 09:56 PM

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    Ah. Well you tried man! And that means a lot.

russmov and Kemir like this.
    11-01-13 09:57 PM
    Yes you can make it emit sounds even while it's off
    What are you waiting for, scare the thief!

Posted via CB10
    Kemir likes this.
    11-01-13 10:00 PM
    All the best man, it will all work out for you...

Sent from my kick *** Z30
    11-01-13 10:17 PM
    Thank you very much my friend. for my country restrictions we could make the donation happend. but its okay, with your support im feeling better. thank you
    I feel happy for you too

waiting for Z30
    11-02-13 09:20 AM
    Yeah men, zulu its great. unfortunatly didnt go thurgh. Thank you for your reply and support.

11-02-13 09:21 AM
    My friend, thank you anyways, you did something i would never have imagine. ill be forever in debt, even tho i didt go throug. thank you.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    11-02-13 09:22 AM
    Yes stots, ived send messages, sounds and erases but keeps telling me that the phone is off and it need to be connected to a wireless network.

Kemir keep us updated on what happens. Did you try any of the other suggestions on BlackBerry protect??????

BlackBerry Z10- I use it for a phone and a computer
    11-02-13 09:23 AM
    Thank you very much Chris! Amen. Enjoy the Z30!! ived watch some videos of that model and it rocks.
    All the best man, it will all work out for you...

Sent from my kick *** Z30
    11-02-13 09:26 AM
    Ived done it a lot, but it doesnt goes through.
    Yes you can make it emit sounds even while it's off
    What are you waiting for, scare the thief!

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 09:27 AM
    Im thinking of triying to get in touch with the Cheif Executive of Crackberry, Kevin.. to see if he can make a Z10 give away contest to participate, to see if anyone that have lost a Z10 can have one back. that would be amazing. and we all can participate.
    11-02-13 09:30 AM
    This is what ived been watching for 2 days now. its just frustrating.

My Sad Story-untitled.jpg
    11-02-13 09:45 AM
    Tears of Joy!

Posted via CB10(BBM#22) on my Z10 featuring BBM Channel C0002FE04
    Kemir likes this.
    11-02-13 10:59 AM
    love you guys. thanks for the support. feeling way better.
    russmov likes this.
    11-02-13 08:09 PM
    Hello guys, if any of you have an old BB that you dont need please let me know and we will see what we can work out. thank you
    11-03-13 11:57 AM
    Any update?

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 03:16 PM
    Any update?

Posted via CB10
    He created a new thread with the rest of the story, but I forget it.

Q10 and Canadian all the way! Q10SQN100-3/10.2.0.1791
    11-08-13 03:27 PM
    Hi canaris thank for cheking on me.. i got a Paypal donation from BravoZulu of 75$ and a 250$ amazon gift card.. now im just saving for the shipment to Venezzuela with global parcel that is 65$... almost there my friend, thank you again for being in touch. if any one have a way to transfer to amazon my 75$ CAD please let me know. thank you.
    Any update?

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 03:48 PM
    i need to learn how. so i can use all my credit to buy the z10. im so exited ill burst hahaha. ok ill shut up now
    11-08-13 03:50 PM
    i need to learn how. so i can use all my credit to buy the z10. im so exited ill burst hahaha. ok ill shut up now
    Glad everything is working out, and I just gained some newfound respect for BravoZuluDelta. A few weeks ago there was somebody else who came on CrackBerry pleading for Kevin Michaluk (CrackBerry editor) to give him a Z30, despite the fact that he already had a Z10. All he received was scorn.

It seems pretty evident, however, that BlackBerry meant as much to you as you say, and your phone was actually stolen and your situation is genuine. Plus, not once did you beg for somebody to buy a new one for you, but just wanted to let others know what happened. I just want to say: take care of your new BlackBerry when you get it, and don't forget where it came from. Hopefully you will stick around on CrackBerry for a while.

russmov, Kemir and BravoZuluDelta like this.
    11-08-13 05:37 PM
    Chaz my friend, thank you so much for your words, im more than gratefull for being a member of this family, and gratefull for all the friends ived made in this forum.. BravoZuluDelta, took a leep of faith with me and ill make sure that he feels how much i appreciate what he has done for me. Having a Z10 was and is a wish i want to make true, and with the support all of you are giving me, im just a few steps from making it true.

Ill be posting a short video showing the Old z10 Box with almost all the accesories and a short new one when i finally have one again. you guys diserve recognition for helping me.

Ill stay true always for you guys.

Thank you so much.
    Glad everything is working out, and I just gained some newfound respect for BravoZuluDelta. A few weeks ago there was somebody else who came on CrackBerry pleading for Kevin Michaluk (CrackBerry editor) to give him a Z30, despite the fact that he already had a Z10. All he received was scorn.

It seems pretty evident, however, that BlackBerry meant as much to you as you say, and your phone was actually stolen and your situation is genuine. Plus, not once did you beg for somebody to buy a new one for you, but just wanted to let others know what happened. I just want to say: take care of your new BlackBerry when you get it, and don't forget where it came from. Hopefully you will stick around on CrackBerry for a while.

11-08-13 06:00 PM
60 123