Hi, my name is Michael Richardson. ived always been minimum wage working guy and always have been fascinated by Blackberry, but since 2008 until now i havent got a chance to buy one because of the prices in my country. and because of this country restrictions i couldnt buy one online without a credit card. 3 months ago i applied for a credit card and actually got approved 3 weeks later i had a chance to use only 400$ with my card only in online stores, i was so exited, so i went over to Amazon and bought my first ever blackberry, it was the Z10... 3 weeks later the phone was in my hands, and i was so happy, everyone in my family was impressed about the cuality and speed.. but with happyness comes envy. yesterday i went to do a job for my boss and i left the Z10 by mistake in my desktop, when i got back, my hard worked, priceless, and well earned Z10 was gone. lastight i cried a lot, not because of the money, no. Because of the long time ived waited to have something built by Blackberry, and because that was my dream. some people have higher wishes like buying a car and a house, but mine was that and it felt awfull being ripped out of your dream come true. sorry for writing this here, but i think this is the only place someone could understand.

For everyone at Crackberry, and at the forum. Thanks for Keeping the Blackberry Pride Alive.

Love from Venezuela.
    Affie36, hamsterwheel, Uzi and 3 others like this.
    11-01-13 09:04 AM
    Did you gave BlackBerry Protect enabled? If so, you can track it's location!, and you can have it back once again!

Posted via CB10
    Kemir likes this.
    11-01-13 09:11 AM
    My Sad Story-myprotect.jpg

Yeah i do, but it says that the phone is turned off. im posting a pic of my protect
    11-01-13 09:15 AM
    Man... It's raining over here too, but this story right here really killed my mood. I hope you are able to get it back. Yes, you should try BlackBerry Protect. I hope you had activated.

If I were you I would also post something like this at work for all to see. Let them know how hard you worked to PURCHASE that phone on your own. Give it back, and there will be no issues.

Good Luck, and I pray they return your phone undamaged.
    Kemir likes this.
    11-01-13 09:19 AM
    Thank you very much my friend. Amen to all you said.

Man... It's raining over here too, but this story right here really killed my mood. I hope you are able to get it back. Yes, you should try BlackBerry Protect. I hope you had activated.

If I were you I would also post something like this at work for all to see. Let them know how hard you worked to PURCHASE that phone on your own. Give it back, and there will be no issues.

Good Luck, and I pray they return your phone undamaged.
    11-01-13 09:22 AM
    I am so sorry to hear this. I don't know what is wrong with people in this world these days. Just makes me sad.
    I hope somehow you are able to get it back.
    Call your carrier and report it stolen, and yes post something at work about it.
    russmov and Kemir like this.
    11-01-13 10:18 AM
    Thank you very much for your words, i bought it Factory unlocked and all i did was insert the simcard, my carrier says that they cant do anything because i didnt register the device with them . im sure goint to print a letter so all at work can see how i feel, and also for all of the other workers that aint theafs, to see in what kind of working eviorment they are.
    I am so sorry to hear this. I don't know what is wrong with people in this world these days. Just makes me sad.
    I hope somehow you are able to get it back.
    Call your carrier and report it stolen, and yes post something at work about it.
    11-01-13 10:26 AM
    That's pretty crappy someone would do that to you, OP. Hopefully they screw up and turn the phone back on and you can find it. Or better yet that someone grows a conscious and returns it to you.
    Kemir likes this.
    11-01-13 10:32 AM
    That freaking sucks man. Damn. I'm very sorry bro. Keep checking BlackBerry Protect periodically.

"If you can't soar with the eagles then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    russmov and Kemir like this.
    11-01-13 10:36 AM
    Thank very much man, ill be 24/7 just to catch when they turn it on. thanks for the advise.
    That freaking sucks man. Damn. I'm very sorry bro. Keep checking BlackBerry Protect periodically.

11-01-13 10:38 AM
    I pray for you may God give you more fortune
    and you can get the Z30 ameen raying:

waiting for Z30
    Kemir likes this.
    11-01-13 10:40 AM
    send pin message to the phone hopefully people who took it read and understand your pain

waiting for Z30
    Kemir likes this.
    11-01-13 10:42 AM
    Amen, my friend thank you very much for your prayers. God bless you
    I pray for you may God give you more fortune
    and you can get the Z30 ameen raying:

waiting for Z30
    11-01-13 10:52 AM
    Thank you russmov, that would be exactly what i have imagine all day. Thank you for spending some time writing and giving me support.

Some people might see this thread and say, "for god sake man, its just a phone", but actually for me it was much much more, i live alone and dont have much free time to travel, all my friends are 8 hours away, so this phone actually was my best friend so to speak. and i choose Blackberry Because it is in my point a view the fastes and best built phone out there and it my wish.

Thanks again for the support. God Bless.
    That's pretty crappy someone would do that to you, OP. Hopefully they screw up and turn the phone back on and you can find it. Or better yet that someone grows a conscious and returns it to you.
    russmov likes this.
    11-01-13 10:58 AM
    So sorry. I hope somehow you get it back. Positive thoughts come your way.
    Kemir likes this.
    11-01-13 02:59 PM
    Thank you so much for the positive vibe. God Bless
    So sorry. I hope somehow you get it back. Positive thoughts come your way.
    russmov likes this.
    11-01-13 03:59 PM
    Kemir, looking at BlackBerry Protect, there is a few steps you can take to get your phone back.

(1) Firstly, you can make it play a really loud sound. I'm not sure if you ever tested this, but its really loud and hurts the ears. You should do that a few times during the night, and the person will most likely turn it on to try to disable the sound.
    (2) Next you should locate it using the 'View Location' option. Once you have the approximate location, you should,
    (3) 'Lock the Device' then
    (4) send it a message claiming the approximate location and that you are sending the local authorities over to the location unless they return your device.

Hope this helps!
    Kemir likes this.
    11-01-13 04:49 PM
    Canaris thank you very much for the advise, ill be sure to follow your steps, the phone is still off from what i can see on the page of protect. hope they turn it on to see if can get in touch with who ever took it. thank you very much
    Kemir, looking at BlackBerry Protect, there is a few steps you can take to get your phone back.

(1) Firstly, you can make it play a really loud sound. I'm not sure if you ever tested this, but its really loud and hurts the ears. You should do that a few times during the night, and the person will most likely turn it on to try to disable the sound.
    (2) Next you should locate it using the 'View Location' option. Once you have the approximate location, you should,
    (4) send it a message claiming the approximate location and that you are sending the local authorities over to the location unless they return your device.

Hope this helps!
    11-01-13 06:53 PM

Hope this helps!
    You can have it emit sounds while off?

11-01-13 07:00 PM
    Just got off work, and i feel really sad. all the people at work laughing at jokes and everytime because is friday and i was laughin too but sudenly every onces in a wile some phone goes off and i go again and remember my Z10. i got to talk to my family who are in another city of Venezuela thanks to the 3 month FREE Worldwide unlimited Skype suscription that came with my phone. my god i miss it. went over my finances and need to save an equivalent of 75$ every month for 5 months to buy me a new one. the countdown starts now. 4 months 30 days 23 hours 59 minutes.

all you guys have been amazing with me. my best wishes for all you guys in the new year coming.

Love to all, Michael Richardson (KEMIR).

Keep the Blackberry Pride ALIVE.
    11-01-13 07:02 PM
    Just got off work, and i feel really sad. all the people at work laughing at jokes and everytime because is friday and i was laughin too but sudenly every onces in a wile some phone goes off and i go again and remember my Z10. i got to talk to my family who are in another city of Venezuela thanks to the 3 month FREE Worldwide unlimited Skype suscription that came with my phone. my god i miss it. went over my finances and need to save an equivalent of 75$ every month for 5 months to buy me a new one. the countdown starts now. 4 months 30 days 23 hours 59 minutes.

all you guys have been amazing with me. my best wishes for all you guys in the new year coming.

keep smile bro God works in mysterious ways

waiting for Z30
    Kemir likes this.
    11-01-13 07:06 PM
    PM me your PayPal address, I'll make it 3 months 30 days.

Uzi, Undbiter65, m1kr0 and 4 others like this.
    11-01-13 07:26 PM
    Im kinda scare but happy that you are wating to help me. Thank you very much and God Bless you.
    PM me your PayPal address, I'll make it 3 months 30 days.
    11-01-13 07:56 PM
    I will my friend i will. Thank you so much for being here for me. you guys made this time way easier to bare.
    keep smile bro God works in mysterious ways

waiting for Z30
    11-01-13 07:57 PM
    i just can belive this, i got a paypal echeck from BravoZuluDelta for 75USD im so freaking exited. i just can belive this is actually happening. BravoZuluDelta you are a true helper, you have done something i belive impossible, something you didnt have to do, but you did. ill be forever in debt. thank so very much.
    russmov likes this.
    11-01-13 08:11 PM
60 123