Drugs....i said no, no, no.

(minus the occasional vicodin)
    02-18-09 07:30 PM
    Tanqueray. x 3 shots. Thank you.

Moet Grand x 2 glasses Thank You.

Drugs....i said no, no, no.

(minus the occasional vicodin)
    02-18-09 07:34 PM
    Now Crack, Meth, Heroin, etc. are all just plain evil. Especially meth that stuff steals your soul. I have met a couple of meth heads and when you look into their eyes there just isn't anything there. It is really freaky and very sad. I say let people smoke put, but shoot people that manufacture meth.
    That is where is am coming from...
    02-18-09 07:46 PM
    Hmm... I gotta come back here and say something profound... After I get some sleep. They've proven that sleep deprivation is equivalent to being legally drunk. So any drug that induces insomnia makes you dobly impaired.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 10:34 PM
    i smoke a j everyday, and the funny thing is that when people see me before i smoked it( they ask if something is wrong with me) i just smoke it cause it relaxes me and i good when i smoke it, and the only thing i do wrong when im high, is eat to much
    02-19-09 12:54 AM
    I think weed should be legal after all it is natural. Idk I've never smoked or ever had a desire to. But that's my opinion. As for ppl who just do it to do it 24/7 are lame.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 02:16 AM
    I don't know. There's a lot of great arguments on weed/marijuana but I guess the schools taught me too well and embedded it into my brain. It's like. Wow. Drugs. Drug user, druggie, life has been wasted. I can't get it out of my head. Also alcohol too. I'm too much of a goody-two-shoes and a lot of my teammakes give me crap about not drinking, et cetera... blah blah..

I say, be comfortable in who you are and what you do. If you don't want to drink or do drugs then don't, you are not hurting anyone. If you do want to drink and do drugs then do them in moderation, stay away from the hard stuff, know your limits (or learn them) and make sure that you don't hurt anyone (especially yourself). Alcohol and pot are not going to make you a better person. The most they will do is relax you.

Also, don't judge people by what they do and/or don't do. Most of that is pretty much high school stuff. Reality isn't like that. There are plenty of people that drink and smoke pot and you wouldn't call them druggies. Nobody would have called Marion Barry a druggie until they saw the video of him smoking crack with a hooker.
    02-19-09 02:17 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD