Today I decided to prove my love for BlackBerry by getting a BB tattoo. Yes a TATTOO.
    I know that awhile ago there was a contest on here to win either a bold or a storm, and the winner got it by getting a BB tattoo of a device on his leg.

I did not do this to win a bet, a contest, or anything else. I did it for my love of BlackBerry that runs thru my blood.

Here are the pictures from this afternoon....
    Going all out, showing my love for BB.. | Blackberry Motion
    02-19-10 06:13 PM
    You must be kidding!
    02-19-10 06:15 PM
    You must have some pretty resilient skin, it's not even red from such a new tattoo.
    02-19-10 06:17 PM
    I won't express my viewpoint on what I think of you doing this is. However that
    tattoo looks terrible.
    02-19-10 06:22 PM
    TheOne01 no I'm not kidding, I did that this afternoon. And yes I have resilient skin, didnt hurt at all when doing it..doesnt hurt now.

I never said that you had to like it forever, its not your tattoo...and so far those in the BB community that have seen it love it. If you knew who I was, you would understand.
    02-19-10 06:27 PM
    damn girl, you get points for originality if for nothing else. tats are a personal thing and it's nice you shared yours with us. there are some people who will love it and some who will hate it, ultimately as long as YOU like/love it everyone else is just adding their two cents(this is not a dig at forever29, just how i feel and have felt for a long time about tats). i will say you got balls for puttin it where you did
    02-19-10 06:36 PM
    I can't really tell where it is on your body from the pics, but I like it.
    02-19-10 06:39 PM
    Thank you for the comments, for and against... lol I do have "balls" and I will just say that its on my "chest"..

Next week I am getting a large satanic cross on my entire back, with a latin phrase below it translating to "If I can not bend Heaven I shall move ****"
    02-19-10 06:44 PM
    i knew where it was
    02-19-10 06:48 PM

I never said that you had to like it forever, its not your tattoo..
    Well you still did post it up so be ready for those who don't find it aesthetically pleasing

there are some people who will love it and some who will hate it, ultimately as long as YOU like/love it everyone else is just adding their two cents
    Exactly.
    02-19-10 06:50 PM
    I agree with you on that one, and I am not offended by the thoughts or comments of others. After all if I was REALLY offended and worried about pleasing everyone else I wouldnt be getting a satanic cross tattoo'ed on my back next week.
    02-19-10 06:52 PM
    I agree with you on that one, and I am not offended by the thoughts or comments of others. After all if I was REALLY offended and worried about pleasing everyone else I wouldnt be getting a satanic cross tattoo'ed on my back next week.
    That could be hard to explain if you ever find yourself standing at the pearly gates. I'm not trying to tell you how to think or what to do, but there's one thing I can assure you of...we all change as life moves us forward...but that tattoo will be there forever. Things that you think are important today will seem ridiculous to you in 10 or 20 years.
    Last edited by grey; 02-19-10 at 07:07 PM.
    02-19-10 07:04 PM
    Its there for a symbolic reason. I dont just get it because it looks "cool" or because of a "fad". I know exactly what it is and what it stands for, along with the Latin Proverb.
    I will not dive into religion because that is an EXTREMELY touchy subject to go into. However I know what it means, and what fate that brings.
    02-19-10 08:36 PM
    Granted, I am not a fan of tattoos but that is one of the most horrid things
    I have ever seen.
    02-19-10 08:55 PM
    to each their own....
    02-19-10 09:13 PM
    Looks poorly done or by an amateur.
    02-21-10 12:31 PM
    cool concept, but the look of it seems badly done. I not going to judge you on getting the Blackberry logo i have actually seen these before so im not shocked or up in revolt like some im a tattoo love myself. it just doesnt look good.

The actual Black logo's are off a bit especially the one at the very bottom, and the blood has no real feel to it. i like the concept but i think it could have been done better or maybe a different draw up.

But hey its yours like you said so who's to judge.

So whats the meaning of it? what made you do it champ?
    Last edited by CrackberryBrandon; 02-21-10 at 01:22 PM.
    02-21-10 01:19 PM
    It's cool that you like it, but it looks pretty bad. I wouldn't get that satanic cross tat that you want by the same person.
    Last edited by avt123; 02-21-10 at 01:43 PM.
    02-21-10 01:37 PM
    I love tattoos and man that is one horribly done tattoo. I hope you didn't pay money for that because you got butchered.
    02-21-10 05:51 PM
    I don't know if I like the tattoo but congrats. It shows that you are a true loyal fan to Blackberry.
    02-23-10 01:46 AM
    props for repping something you love.. i think it would've looked better without the dripping blood and the vines around it though, it's not like a blackberry is some morbid death type ****... but you got balls nonetheless!
    02-23-10 07:43 PM
    Tat's are supposed to be meaningful, which apparently blackberry is to you which is good, but that is a horrid tat..looks awful...
    02-23-10 09:42 PM
    good for you for feeling so strongly about something. I love my berry, but would never get a tat of it.

Glad you like it and that it makes u happy. at the end of the day thats all that matters
    02-24-10 08:02 AM
    Thursday I go in to have the logo fixed since the dots were off. I am not changing the barbwire unless we have to because I wanted that. And despite what others think, about not being able to fix it blah blah.....it CAN be done. However I do agree that the person who originally done it will not be fixing it.
    It will be done at the same place but the owner who we are friends with, will be the one fixing it, and in fact will be the one doing the very detailed cross on my back.

Pictures can be posted on Friday if people want to see the final result.
    03-08-10 09:20 PM
    i love ma BB
    03-08-10 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD