Thanks for reminding me Rich. I'm too old to understand today's music.

Love the emo site Pix. If it's the best cross-platform IM, why do I need to switch to the darkside? Out with it woman! What is this mysterious app?
    01-20-11 05:05 AM
    i wonder what happened to the OP.......well, not really but you know...
    01-20-11 10:38 AM
    01-20-11 10:59 AM
    Thanks for reminding me Rich. I'm too old to understand today's music.

Love the emo site Pix. If it's the best cross-platform IM, why do I need to switch to the darkside? Out with it woman! What is this mysterious app?

Only cookies are best. IM apps are many - kik, ping chat, live profile. So you can take out that BBM needle, shake off the withdrawal symptoms and get with the better, shinier, giant 4" screen toy, i mean phone :P

We can also browse real internet, fast 'nuff said
    01-20-11 02:26 PM
    Only cookies are best. IM apps are many - kik, ping chat, live profile. So you can take out that BBM needle, shake off the withdrawal symptoms and get with the better, shinier, giant 4" screen toy, i mean phone :P

We can also browse real internet, fast 'nuff said
    I've tried kik and pimpchat, both suck booty as cross-platform. Far as the web, I do quite well with my secret hybrid.
    01-20-11 02:36 PM
    Lol at the real Internet...I knew I was posting under false pretensions!

I am sue happy now...just gots to figure a way on how to sue this false net...I will figure it out!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-11 02:50 PM
    Gosh darn it Pix! Now you've upset Bold, and found work for a lawyer. The flaming must end

This is my style:
    YouTube - The 5th Dimension - (Last Night) I Didn't Get To Sleep At All - 45 RPM
    01-21-11 04:42 AM
    You can find the resident therapist here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-11 02:03 PM
    Oh Woe is Me.

Reading Off Topic now a days makes me feel horribly depressed and Emo.

True Story.

PS- I thanked OP just because I could.
    01-21-11 02:16 PM
    Gosh darn it Pix! Now you've upset Bold, and found work for a lawyer. The flaming must end

This is my style:
    YouTube - The 5th Dimension - (Last Night) I Didn't Get To Sleep At All - 45 RPM

Haha BB users are so gosh darn sensitive. I wasn't flaming, I was describing my experience. I am sorry if I offended you there, on the Bold9700. I am sure your browser is full featured and fast. I didn't mean to offend you or your *cough* wonderful *cough* phone. I would know, I used to own one.

Alright, now that I've had some fun, what about OP? Any news? Maybe Trucky knows. He always finds some weird/crazy news on the internet. What say you, Trucky?
    Last edited by pixel8rberry; 01-21-11 at 03:02 PM.
    01-21-11 03:00 PM

trucky's not quite feeling himself tonight. I cut the mic. He disappeared shortly after. We'll be sure to keep you updated All I can say for now is, pray for trucky, like this could be his last night.

Dang it! I almost forgot.

*this post brought to you slowly, and rather crudely by my CrackBerry browser, the envy of razr owners worldwide, on CrackBerry forums
    01-21-11 08:42 PM
    I am very confused.
    01-21-11 08:46 PM
    Why should you be any different?
    01-21-11 09:51 PM

trucky's not quite feeling himself tonight. I cut the mic. He disappeared shortly after. We'll be sure to keep you updated All I can say for now is, pray for trucky, like this could be his last night.

Dang it! I almost forgot.

*this post brought to you slowly, and rather crudely by my CrackBerry browser, the envy of razr owners worldwide, on CrackBerry forums
    Did you have to pull the battery afterwards? jk jk don't hate me wolfy
    01-22-11 08:46 AM
    I am very confused.
    Emo confused? Are you contemplating your last night? If so we are here to help you. One way or the other.
    01-22-11 03:27 PM
    This thread just seems so... terminal. Like this really could be the end...
    01-23-11 02:33 AM
    This thread just seems so... terminal. Like this really could be the end...
    Are you suggesting everyone reading or replying to the thread pull a Peoples Temple or Heavens Gates? IF so let me know the time and place. I will need to document it for historical proposes.
    01-23-11 06:09 AM
    Are you suggesting everyone reading or replying to the thread pull a Peoples Temple or Heavens Gates? IF so let me know the time and place. I will need to document it for historical proposes.
    Do you have a basement we could borrow or something?
    01-23-11 06:19 AM
    01-23-11 10:34 AM
    Do you have a basement we could borrow or something?
    I was thinking the Wolfster would let us use the Trackball Lights bar.
    01-23-11 04:13 PM
    I was thinking the Wolfster would let us use the Trackball Lights bar.
    can't.....it's booked up for the next three weeks by trekkies.
    01-23-11 04:19 PM
    I sold my soul to Android, and I am not sorry You should come to the dark side, we have the best cookies and cross-platform IM

Wait... what? There's cookies? I didn't get no cookies!!!!
    01-24-11 03:04 AM
    can't.....it's booked up for the next three weeks by trekkies.
    Oh no you did not just go and diss trekkies!
    01-24-11 03:10 AM
    More money than a Jewish wedding, and the green women make ladies night rock.
    01-24-11 05:13 AM
    More money than a Jewish wedding, and the green women make ladies night rock.
    something about micro-mini uniforms and go-go boots makes me
    01-24-11 08:14 AM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD