Over the week end, I was out camping, and while we did enjoy the great outdoor with the kids, I did use some time to negotiate and finalize buying a brand spanking new Ram Ecodiesel 2015, doing all of the work using my beloved Passport!

My hands weren't full because of using said Passport, but because of something else, which relates to something my four year old son did prior to me getting ready to empty the black water tank (cr**)

Can you guess what happened?

Full story here:

My RV mods: Daddy, what happens if I pull on that handle??!!

Now do you agree I had my hands full??!!

True story!!
    05-27-15 11:34 AM
    Lol. Man that is hilarious. Reminds me of the shower of sadness scene on the movie rv. Also reminds me if the story my wife told of someone turning the pump on when her brother was draining the black tank. He came in covered yelling this **** ain't funny lol.

Posted via CB10
    bizzarothor likes this.
    05-27-15 11:40 AM
    Lol. Man that is hilarious. Reminds me of the shower of sadness scene on the movie rv. Also reminds me if the story my wife told of someone turning the pump on when her brother was draining the black tank. He came in covered yelling this **** ain't funny lol.

Posted via CB10
    It's funny until it happens to you right?! Hehe, I was glad that I did not drop my Passport into the mix, as I always have it on me! Kids will be kids!
    05-27-15 06:16 PM