02-22-14 10:39 PM
51 123
tools
    From the subject line I thought that this was a new BBM group or something. Please tell me (us) that you have somewhere to turn to discuss issues of this nature besides a technology discussion forum. Good friend? Parent or sibling? Your doctor? Clergy? If you don't... I think your GF being a webcam trollop is the least of your problems.

Someone getting a boob job then going on the internet may have the kind of self esteem issues that lead to other self destructive behaviours... but what do I know, I'm just a guy on a technology discussion forum, probably the worst place in the world to get information about, you know, anything to do with sex or actually having intimate relationships with other human beings.

(I'm joking / satirizing, but really... talk it out with a real living person hopefully where you're both in the same room... you could start with your girlfriend. "I know this girl who has such poor judgement that she thinks showing off her knockers for money on the 'net will not have profound and negative consequences in her life.' That's your cold open right there.)

bewbs
    Thanks for that spelling of that word. It forces one to perform a most humorous pronunciation. I LOLed for real real.
    02-22-14 10:39 PM
51 123