My gf for quite some time has wanted a boob job as her best mate has had one and it helped with her confidence issues.

My gf suggested she would go on cam sites as her mate would earn $150 per night!

It's the 21st century should it be ok with it?

Posted via CB10
    Did you tell her she's beautiful just how she is, and doesn't need them? I don't see how getting implants would make you feel more confident. It's a a state of mind.
    02-12-14 05:48 AM
    Nice to see, nice to hold. Wait till it touches the ground later on.

Get a job, stop whoring.
    02-12-14 05:50 AM
    3 issues here. 1.You gf wants to get a boob job because it will boost her confidence like her friend did.
    2.Your gf want to get into web cam business to make $150 per night.
    3. Are you okay with both.
    Now is this friend with new boobs also the same person who also get into the web cam business that earn $150 per night?
    Going to webcam making $150 per night is not exactly confidence booster. Someone who gain confidence will not immediately sell out to a web cam job. So is this the excuse your gf give you to get you onboard to get the boob job and secondly she tag in that she could make $150 per night like her mate on the web cam business.
    Many bf or husbands pay for their gf and wives boob jobs because they can afford it and because they get to enjoy the new boob as well. I doubt many would support their investment to be enjoy by other men.
    You are asking us if you should be okay with it. First, if your gf pay her own boob job and decide to go on web cam business that's her body and that's her business, there's nothing you can do about it. If you are the one who pay for her boob job than you must ask yourself, what are you going to get out of this investment? Will the new boobs be exclusively hers and yours. Are you okay to have your gf getting into this webcam business? Do you have a financial interest in this for both of your future relationship? Personally, how do you feel to have your gf working on a webcam business like that? Will you be okay if you got married and she is your wife? Are you okay if you eventually have children and she continue in this line of business? Did both of you have a meaningful discussion about this boob job and the webcam business? How will these change your relationship? She knows what she wants a boob job and a web cam business that makes $150.00. per night. What do you want?
    ...... : | you sure wrote a lot

Posted from Blackberry Q5 via CB10
    02-12-14 05:59 AM
    Upload a picture of your wife's breaststroke. I'll let you know if it is even necessary. You know, for science.

Posted via CB10
    LMAO!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 06:04 AM
    Consult a doctor.
    I'd never let my girlfriend show off her boobs on cam sites.
    Ever heard of that girl in Canada that committed suicide because of cyber bullying? How did all start? She showed her stuff to person on a cam call.
    If you're ready to lose life and get your girlfriend called a prostitute. Then go ahead. Money is a tool, it won't last forever.

Posted Via CB10 Running On Z10STL100-2 Using OS Version 10.2.1.1925
    02-12-14 06:06 AM
    Is this thread for real??

I am kinda of laughing.... lol

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 06:46 AM
    Is this thread for real??

I am kinda of laughing.... lol

Posted via CB10
    Me too

I'm qualified to say so because I own a BlackBerry10 device
    02-12-14 07:02 AM
    People will write anything to start a thread.
    02-12-14 07:11 AM
    If I were you, I'd start looking for a new gf.
    If she gets her boobs done, she will leave you anyway, so don't pay anything for her boob job.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 07:17 AM
    I'd only do it if I get paid back and get a cut of the take. It's not like she will be really having sex with anyone. If desperate people want to pay to look at bewbs so be it. Yes it could lead to that but that's all up to the person.
    02-12-14 07:53 AM
    PM me her portfolio and I'll let you know.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-12-14 12:06 PM
    She probably has already broken up with him for considering it. It was a test

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 12:22 PM
    Tell her more often how wonderful she is and you like her just the way she is.

Give it to her 2 to 3 times a day.

And have more time put aside for just you and her to have naughty video chat night. Even if she's in one room and you're in the next.

And oh, squeeze her a** a bit more often.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by 93Aero; 02-12-14 at 01:47 PM.
    nappp likes this.
    02-12-14 01:08 PM
    Mods close this!

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
    02-12-14 05:28 PM
    No way my girlfriend would ever be on no cam site. It starts on cam sites and recordings end up on pr0n sites and in adds.

Posted via CB10
    So with your double negatives, you're saying for sure your girlfriend will be on a cam site?
    02-12-14 09:12 PM
    My gf for quite some time has wanted a boob job as her best mate has had one and it helped with her confidence issues.

My gf suggested she would go on cam sites as her mate would earn $150 per night!

It's the 21st century should it be ok with it?

Posted via CB10
    Dump her whilst you can.

She is a gold digger and just wants your money for a boob job so she can flaunt it on TV then eventually end up doing other things you wouldn't imagine :|

Don't do it brooo

Posted via CB10
    UnlimitedEra likes this.
    02-13-14 04:33 AM
    Here's a cheaper technique buy lots of beer

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 09:38 AM
    And then people ask me why I hate today's young adults and youth. Here is one of my reasons.

I say dump her if she is being serious, and then seriously reevaluate your life for even considering it.

BlackBerry 101 - Help Channel
    Coffee Shampoo and edu3110 like this.
    02-15-14 09:48 AM
    And then people ask me why I hate today's young adults and youth. Here is one of my reasons.

I say dump her if she is being serious, and then seriously reevaluate your life for even considering it.

BlackBerry 101 - Help Channel
    I think she dumped him. Probably was anyways. He isn't posting here anymore

Posted via CB10
    FrankIAm likes this.
    02-15-14 09:56 AM
    No I think he realized.. we were being aholes... and calling his girl a **** or gold digger...

I hope he ends it with her... or he's going to the poor house with her...

I'm qualified to say so because I own a BlackBerry10 device
    02-17-14 07:03 AM
    We have been on holiday, she just wants to earn the money without putting us in debt, I want to support her but she just has low self esteem.

I understand going on cam would question your self esteem however she does feel nervous and would rather not cam, so looking at getting a loan with a good intrude rate.

Seems thread was de railed!!

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 05:53 PM
    We have been on holiday, she just wants to earn the money without putting us in debt, I want to support her but she just has low self esteem.

I understand going on cam would question your self esteem however she does feel nervous and would rather not cam, so looking at getting a loan with a good intrude rate.

Seems thread was de railed!!

Posted via CB10
    I figure you two must be pretty young, perhaps early twenties if not late teens. On top of her having self esteem issue, you guys seems to have financial management issue. Never do anything beyond your means. Whether if it's going on holiday, vacation, having a big wedding, in general buying big ticket items. Inevitably you put yourself in a position to have to slave for money. Both of you are already in debt from the holiday, now she want a boob job, where is the money going to come from? Whether it's getting a low paying job, doing sex cam work, or even prostitution, your self esteem, self respect, dignity are worth way more than that. As you mentioned your girl friend has low self esteem, doing sex cam work is going to further damage of what's left of her. The fact that she would do so just to pay off debt that you both went on holiday for. How can you in good conscience feel indifferent about her decision since you also responsible for part of the debt? Would you be okay to strip on cam or perform sex act to earn money to pay off your debt?
    02-22-14 06:20 PM
    He's a pimp, whoring his chick.
    02-22-14 08:33 PM
    02-22-14 08:41 PM
    Some people live such fail lives. Sad that people have such little self respect for them selves and their partners.

Posted via my Z30
    02-22-14 09:42 PM
51 123