That is definitely an outcome that is probable.

And had I taken your advice I would not be engaged right now.

It's up to you OP. Is she worth the risk of getting hurt again? Only you know...

Did your GF leave you when you lost your job? Lol. The OPs situation is probably a bit different. That doesn't show much loyalty.

"We are truly alone, the scars on your heart are yours to atone" (BBM#18)
    01-07-14 04:20 PM
    Is there any chance of adding a poll to this thread

(It'll be ignored anyway)

Posted from my Z30 via the CB app
    Lol!!!!

01-07-14 04:20 PM
    That is definitely an outcome that is probable.

And had I taken your advice I would not be engaged right now.

It's up to you OP. Is she worth the risk of getting hurt again? Only you know...
    Have you set a date, or are you one of those people that treat engagement as if it's just a slightly more serious version of going out?

Posted via my sexy-*** Z10 running 10.2.0.1803 ON A BOAT!!!
    Pete The Penguin likes this.
    01-07-14 07:42 PM
    If the girl doesn't want him, he'll just annoy her further. If he "fights" for her he'll only hurt himself trying to get closer to her whilst only driving her further away. Best advice? Let her go. Move on. Simple.

Exactly.
    01-15-14 07:24 AM
    Guys... just reviving this thread to let you know that I have been selected in a big MNC

Have not talked to her for a while now... but it has taken a toll on my health and I'm on meds to take care of stress.

Hope that things will get better... but don't know about the future course in my relationship...

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 11:54 PM
    Guys... just reviving this thread to let you know that I have been selected in a big MNC

Have not talked to her for a while now... but it has taken a toll on my health and I'm on meds to take care of stress.

Hope that things will get better... but don't know about the future course in my relationship...

Posted via CB10
    Glad to see you smiling.
    What is a "big MNC"?
    02-03-14 06:52 PM

Posted via CB10
    Of course it's going to get better. Do not ponder what could have been. It's her lost not yours. Besides if you believe in faith someone who is better suited for you will come to you. Without this experience you would not have change the course of your life for the better.
    02-03-14 08:06 PM
    Glad to see you smiling.
    What is a "big MNC"?
    Will let you know soon... but its the world's biggest consulting company... and I'm yet to receive the formal offer letter...

She has come to know and is happy about it... and I don't know how to react! I'm talking to her in a while, but no more love...

Posted via CB10
    Caitloon likes this.
    02-05-14 05:38 AM
    Bump. What happened to this couple?
    I was searching for the BlackBerry Empathy concept and stumbled upon this lol

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 11:23 AM
    That's too bad I'm a little late but move on everything happens for a reason
    09-05-14 05:51 PM
    Multi National Corporation
    09-06-14 06:48 PM
161 ... 567